WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
One time I bought a $1 ticket out of a machine, and won back my dollar. Bought two more tickets and lost both times. I decided to stop buying tickets before I started spending more money on it.

The first I ever bought was a £1 monopoly scratch card and I won £40.. the funny thing was I went in to buy my friend two £5 scratch cards and on a whim I bought the £1 one and he was well pissed when he won nothing.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Boss is on vacation, so I went in to work on my day off to do the orders. No big deal. However, we were shorted a skid of product on Sunday. The official bills weren't posted Sunday, so I filled out the credit form first thing yesterday morning. Quick and easy. Type in the item code and the form fills out the rest. It took me less than 15 minutes. This morning, I find out the skid was delivered to another store, my credit was voided and I needed to do a store-to-store transfer. FUCK! This form is NOT automated. You have to click on each box, then type. Tab and Arrow keys don't work.

<click> item code
<click> description
<click> quantity
<click> cost
<click> retail
and <click> to the next line.

32 lines of clicking and typing. And I had to fill out a second form because each form only has 19 lines. It took me almost forty minutes.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
Boss is on vacation, so I went in to work on my day off to do the orders. No big deal. However, we were shorted a skid of product on Sunday. The official bills weren't posted Sunday, so I filled out the credit form first thing yesterday morning. Quick and easy. Type in the item code and the form fills out the rest. It took me less than 15 minutes. This morning, I find out the skid was delivered to another store, my credit was voided and I needed to do a store-to-store transfer. FUCK! This form is NOT automated. You have to click on each box, then type. Tab and Arrow keys don't work.

<click> item code
<click> description
<click> quantity
<click> cost
<click> retail
and <click> to the next line.

32 lines of clicking and typing. And I had to fill out a second form because each form only has 19 lines. It took me almost forty minutes.
Your store sounds like a lot of mistakes happen.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
Today work sucked. It stormed all morning and I had to drive to work in the rain. Then at noon some guy thought I was doing something wrong and yelled at me. I just want to sleep.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I hate that my poor 3 year old got mono because her adult baby sitter gave her kisses. Usually, I don't care. However, she knew she wasn't feeling good and she kissed my kid anyway? And then she found out she had mono??? My poor kid is miserable!

Jesse Static

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate that my poor 3 year old got mono because her adult baby sitter gave her kisses. Usually, I don't care. However, she knew she wasn't feeling good and she kissed my kid anyway? And then she found out she had mono??? My poor kid is miserable!
I hate her for you, DAMN.

I hate that my car is borked and I'm trapped at home.

What I hate today is almost getting my throat scratched when performing a voiceover of a Pokemon character for a fanmade project on YouTube. The impression I did was scratching my throat and I had to rest for a moment.

Another thing I hate today is dealing with some homophobic Christian on DeviantArt

I'm not gonna mention the name of a user, but that loser told me to remove the LGBT thing from my profile because it's a sin to "God" or whatever that guy is..
I'm Atheistic, BTW..

I got livid and I said to the user that I am not a Christian and she told me to believe in him..
I was like, "Hell no.." and I blocked her ass..

Another user knew about this and understood that I was only pissed..

Final thing I hate today is getting sore throats and mom ordered Domino's pizza..
(I liked pizza, but Domino's wasn't my favorite type..)

She ordered those greasy pepperoni pizzas and I didn't even eat much of it..

I even had to deal with insomia now and 2am in the morning..
Damn, I should be in bed, but insomnia is kicking me in the ass...

That's the gist of things that I hated today
Goodnight, y'all!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Sitting through the manager's meeting and conference call because Boss is on vacation. It wasn't that bad. They feed us. We had sloppy joes, french fries and salad. But it's something that can be printed out or read in an email in five minutes instead of sitting there for an hour and listening to people talk. There was some cross-talking during the call but not enough for me to make an issue of it and walk out. What triggered me early in the conference call and presentation was a review of the new cigarette return policy due to discontinued and out of date items. They spelled it CIGGERRETTES. OMG, WTF?

I refrained from mentioning it because like I said, I hate cross-talk. But, still. I'm surrounded by a world full of idiots.

More murdering black Muslim filth ploughing cars into cyclists outside the houses of parliment because the religion of peace and all that

Last edited:
What I hate today now seems trivial compared to above post, but somehow also strangely related.

BAD DRIVERS. GTFO the road if you suck at driving. Take a bus, cab, Uber, bicycle, whatever. I'm tired of swerving to avoid smashing into your stupid asses.

The thing is they put barriers up around parliament to protect against terror attacks like this one so the genius smashed his car into the barriers .. I mean if that's not BAD DRIVING, I don't know what is

Last edited: