WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
What I hate today now seems trivial compared to above post, but somehow also strangely related.

BAD DRIVERS. GTFO the road if you suck at driving. Take a bus, cab, Uber, bicycle, whatever. I'm tired of swerving to avoid smashing into your stupid asses.
Bicyclists are just as bad. They drive in the driving lane so everything gets slowed down. They also accidentally hit other cars, like what happened to me a year ago.

--

I also hate that guests come over uninvited when I'm busy. When I have nothing to do, they never come.

Last edited:
Today's heat. Standing outside for 30 minutes basically trying to get kids in their cars was deathly today -.-

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
A piece of debris hit my car as I was driving home. Somehow broke the tie rod, and my steering fucked up so bad I had to pull over and call a tow truck. Repairs shouldn't cost much. I just need another tie rod and an alignment.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You know when you're in line at the gas station and the fellow in front of you is having a hard time with his card, ID, remembering what in the hell he actually wants, and seems to be taking forever, but you can't be mad because you can tell he's just trying to get his shit to wake up enough just to get through another grind of a day. I hate it worse when I am that guy.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
You know when you're in line at the gas station and the fellow in front of you is having a hard time with his card, ID, remembering what in the hell he actually wants, and seems to be taking forever, but you can't be mad because you can tell he's just trying to get his shit to wake up enough just to get through another grind of a day. I hate it worse when I am that guy.
I used to get stuck in line at the nearby gas station because the cashier would always be chatty with everybody. The line would build up and go all the way to the back wall. She got moved to another position stocking in the back, and a new employee became cashier. The line moves much faster, and I'm grateful.

Being sick for a few days. Then I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up with work and etc. Being sick truly sucks. And I didn't get to take off work the day I NEEDED to because the new absence system wasn't set up yet. The struggle.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Liberals that think that non liberal speech is Nazi speech and try to censor it. Get the fuck out!
But depends on what you mean by non liberal.
I consider myself an odd American. Because I don't fit liberal or conservative ideals. It's a curse actually. Because I see "liberals" that are way too over the top and want to take away ALL gun rights and make everyone drive an electric Toyota Vagina. While watching conservatives finally able to tell the hard working Immigrant at the convenience store to go back to his own country because we finally have a president (douchbag) who would say that on Twitter.

I think both camps are hard-line cocksuckers.

What we need is more moderates on both sides. Either that or a catastrophic coronal mass ejection that EMPs us back to a time before Twitter. Then we can all play monopoly on Friday nights and forget about all this millennial Vs redneck shit.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
Gamers that have a problem with women in video games. People boycotting Battlefield V for having a female protagonist. People complaining about MJ being playable in the new Marvel's Spider-man.

^ don’t even start that job without rolling out the torch . Can you bleed a half a gallon of Lucas brake fluid through the lines before you start fucking with the lines. Lucas cleans shit out pretty well

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
Thursday, I hate drum brakes on a GM 14-bolt rear end. Friday, I am going to hate rusty brake lines even more I'm guessing.
A year ago I had a car that had rusted brake lines, but I didn't know it. I broke one of them when driving, which caused the brakes to barely work. Dangerous shit. I immediately went to a car repair place to fix them. Better replace those brake lines before they break themselves.