WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hope you are getting paid for this. You deal with too much bullshit.
Yeah, I get paid and any extra hours are overtime. Sunday's 10 hours were all overtime because I'm already working 40 hours during the week.

So … I go in there this morning to do the orders for an hour on my day off aaannd our main meat case went down last evening and everything was pulled from the shelves. It was in the meat cooler on dollies and in shopping carts. Ground beef, sausage, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, smoked meats/ham - 48 feet of empty shelves. FUCK! Supposedly caused by a freon leak that also minimally affected other areas of the store. I spent two hours getting the ground beef to beef section set up but the rest of the case was still in question. The ham section got down to temp at one point but shot right up again. They had people there working on it but it didn't look like the problem would be resolved anytime soon, so I left. I probably should have stuck around to break down the delivery with the guys but two people can do it in 30 minutes and a third person just gets in the way.

Did I jinx it?
Tomorrow should be a good and easy enough day for the guys. Some catching up to do but not so much. I just have to get in there early and do the orders on my day off.
Also, today was supposed to be grocery inventory and it got cancelled. Half of the fucking core of the store worked their asses off to dot their i's and cross their t's in preparation. The inventory company had people in there yesterday afternoon to set things up but cancelled because they somehow couldn't get a full crew together for this morning. WTF?!? A lot of pissed off people at work.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Yeah, I get paid and any extra hours are overtime. Sunday's 10 hours were all overtime because I'm already working 40 hours during the week.

So … I go in there this morning to do the orders for an hour on my day off aaannd our main meat case went down last evening and everything was pulled from the shelves. It was in the meat cooler on dollies and in shopping carts. Ground beef, sausage, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, smoked meats/ham - 48 feet of empty shelves. FUCK! Supposedly caused by a freon leak that also minimally affected other areas of the store. I spent two hours getting the ground beef to beef section set up but the rest of the case was still in question. The ham section got down to temp at one point but shot right up again. They had people there working on it but it didn't look like the problem would be resolved anytime soon, so I left. I probably should have stuck around to break down the delivery with the guys but two people can do it in 30 minutes and a third person just gets in the way.

Did I jinx it?

Also, today was supposed to be grocery inventory and it got cancelled. Half of the fucking core of the store worked their asses off to dot their i's and cross their t's in preparation. The inventory company had people in there yesterday afternoon to set things up but cancelled because they somehow couldn't get a full crew together for this morning. WTF?!? A lot of pissed off people at work.
I'm always entertained by your grocery store stories. They are always funny!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm always entertained by your grocery store stories. They are always funny!
Gee, I'm so happy to hear you are entertained by my suffering. It's NOT funny to me, motherfucker!
:D
It wouldn't be so bad if we were fully staffed but the meat department is short one part-timer and seafood doesn't have a reliable backup and is also short one part-timer because the newish girl stopped showing up for work last week. People don't want to work.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I bought this Bluetooth speaker LED bulb.. I thought it just looked like a bulb and lights will come out of it along with the music but no it's an actual fucking fuck stick of a bulb that needs to go in a light fitting, bayonet fitting, mine are all screw cap, fuck this day.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I bought this Bluetooth speaker LED bulb.. I thought it just looked like a bulb and lights will come out of it along with the music but no it's an actual fucking fuck stick of a bulb that needs to go in a light fitting, bayonet fitting, mine are all screw cap, fuck this day.
Got a link to the product?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Highlander flies. There can be only one. As you kill off his brethern, he gets stronger and stronger to the point he doesn't have to land and cruises around at Mach 56 so you can't get in a good swat.