WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I really don't use cable. The remote has a blue microphone button. I hit that and say "soccer" or "football" after placing my sports bets so they play in the background as I'm writing stupid shit like this or monkey fucking my way through a spreadsheet. 8 times out of 10 it doesn't work properly. I demand better. The school bus thing wasn't today specific just school buses in general. Get your own kids to school you bunch of fucking parasites.
Better yet! Home school the little fucks. Mom should be in the kitchen anyways. Viva el domicilio!

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Waking up feeling 'late' without an alarm at 2:19 instead of 3:00 because of the stupid time change.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
When people ask me for help once and I say yes, then they keep asking me for favors. I'm tired of fucking saying no to these people.