WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I really don't use cable. The remote has a blue microphone button. I hit that and say "soccer" or "football" after placing my sports bets so they play in the background as I'm writing stupid shit like this or monkey fucking my way through a spreadsheet. 8 times out of 10 it doesn't work properly. I demand better. The school bus thing wasn't today specific just school buses in general. Get your own kids to school you bunch of fucking parasites.
Better yet! Home school the little fucks. Mom should be in the kitchen anyways. Viva el domicilio!

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
When people ask me for help once and I say yes, then they keep asking me for favors. I'm tired of fucking saying no to these people.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
More Work = More Money!. I know what you mean, though. I work 6 days a week and it seems like it's still not enough to get everything done.

Reactions: Bridgette

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Keep it up Scooter. Good butchers are hard to find and It's a Trump economy. Everybody should be working as much as they want to to stash the cash while it's available. I hate that I push as hard as I do too but we have about three years left on this economy and I am getting checks faster than I can deposit them. I'll get a chance to catch up on rest and recreation when the idiocy catches up and the money faucet gets turned off but for right now we all should be working, saving and enjoying opportunity because that's what this is.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Rebel jelly beans in my jelly bean factory for fucks sake, I don't need to be hit with the foul taste of liquorice when I'm enjoying the 35 other flavours.

Also what we are doing to the ocean, we've fucked it, why the fuck aren't we panicking.

Last edited:

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
^ I got this one! Just click the "Caps Lock " key on the left side of your keyboard one time. I'm a real genius when it comes to computer problems. Way more than Ib4 and Maxpower.

(If you click it twice it will type only capital letters again and so on.)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
hey do you remember that guy who yanked 3 teeth out of my head earlier in the year using my head as a springbox whilst I was wide awake, he gave me one back that is too big, for all intent and purposes I now have a fang, he was also kind enough to brush my teeth until my gums bled

• WTF!?
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
Not sleeping since 10 pm on Saturday night then finally falling asleep at 2 pm today and waking up at 1 am. Nightshift is a real mind and body fuck.

Reactions: gehtfuct

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Old people that listen to the same old popular music their entire lives and call new music shit.. fuck me, how boring

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazizniac

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Autoimmune Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
Is this an actual diagnosis? The reason I ask is because I know this woman who constantly complained about being depressed and not being able to lose weight. Claimed it was a thyroid problem and she self-diagnosed herself on the internet but she couldn't understand why her doctors wouldn't believe her. Sounds like a fake disease to me, like Lupus.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Is this an actual diagnosis? The reason I ask is because I know this woman who constantly complained about being depressed and not being able to lose weight. Claimed it was a thyroid problem and she self-diagnosed herself on the internet but she couldn't understand why her doctors wouldn't believe her. Sounds like a fake disease to me, like Lupus.
Highschool friend's dad was sick about the entire time I knew him, and eventually died because of lupus, but if you'd like to pretend it doesn't exist, that's cool.

• Agree
Reactions: pissed 'n horny
Status
Not open for further replies.