WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yeah, it was an insensitive comment. And I was going to say and should have said that I give Danni the benefit of the doubt. You're not the first one to correct me about Lupus. It's based on a friend's (now) ex-wife.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, it was an insensitive comment. And I was going to say and should have said that I give Danni the benefit of the doubt. You're not the first one to correct me about Lupus. It's based on a friend's (now) ex-wife.
Sorry for my knee-jerk reaction, and I get you if you're talking about the self-diagnosis MedMD Karen's of the world, I unfortunately read your comment as your disbelief in an entire disease because reasons.

Danni

Catmom
Premium
Is this an actual diagnosis? The reason I ask is because I know this woman who constantly complained about being depressed and not being able to lose weight. Claimed it was a thyroid problem and she self-diagnosed herself on the internet but she couldn't understand why her doctors wouldn't believe her. Sounds like a fake disease to me, like Lupus.
It’s way too real for me. I also have a biopsy later this month.

Attachments

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have been so depressed today, I can hardly move but every now and again I have a feeling I want to break something.. and I have broken my table and clock .. been very close to tearing my laptop apart.. only wish I could tear myself apart and put myself together in a way that makes sense..

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I have been so depressed today, I can hardly move but every now and again I have a feeling I want to break something.. and I have broken my table and clock .. been very close to tearing my laptop apart.. only wish I could tear myself apart and put myself together in a way that makes sense..
Me too. I feel this way a lot. I want to do nothing but sleep 24 hours a day, and sometimes I get so pissed off at people that I break my shit sometimes. A couple weeks ago my car was acting up and my family member got pissy with me, so I ended up yelling and slamming one of my computer speakers against my computer for a minute straight and destroyed the speaker. God I hate wanting to die. I'm only admitting this because I've been watching a vlog on Youtube about somebody's anxiety problems and now I want to open up.

I hate when you pay for two day shipping and your shit still hasn’t arrived eight days later...and counting.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I hate when you pay for two day shipping and your shit still hasn’t arrived eight days later...and counting.
That happened to me a few times. Of course, complaining about the late shipping isn't allowed on user reviews and people act like that's tacky. Late shipping is a real problem folks! We need to complain and fix it.

Crazizniac

Particinator
About a month ago I was still waiting for my new floor jack. Sears rewards - thanks @MisterFister - I started buying a bunch of shit I've needed to replace for years after you exhibited your Sears "bargain basement The boss is outta' town and I'm sellin' everthing" receipts. Anyway, I was pissed cause' it was about 8 days out and I checked my shopping cart - sure enough I hadn't confirmed the order. Got it four days later. Duh.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Don't pay for shipping and don't overpay for two-day shipping. If they want your money, they should ship it for free and have it to you within a week.

I sort of hate working the closing shift two nights in a row but I didn't have to get up early this morning, so that was a plus. I just really didn't want to face the world today. I got through it but it was one of those days.

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Waiting for professors to post grades. They were supposed to be in yesterday.... I swear to Jesus this is the last thing. I will make everyone cry.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Damn check engine light came back on, and my neighbor wants to be social every time I come home tired and hungry. Fucking bastard!

I’m always amazed at the amount of wasted food leaves our corporate cafeteria. If I was homeless I would setup shop outside this place.

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
One of those hellish shifts at work where it feels like I'm going nonstop but also like I'm not getting enough done. Just. Want. Sleep. :(

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I wish I could just stop worrying and stop being anxious. I wish I could just think clearly for once.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Back hurts. Getting old blows.
A year ago I somehow slept wrong and hurt my upper spine. It really hurt the next few days, until I couldn't take it anymore. I started sleeping on a hard surface that pushed the spot on my spine that hurt. It actually made the pain go away and I felt euphoric lying there. Throughout the day my back didn't hurt as bad until the end of the day, and I would sleep in the same way to fix it. It took me three days to completely fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.