WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yeah, I woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn't just lay there and go back to sleep because my back hurt too much. (it sometimes or often times stiffens up after 6 hours or so) I got up and drank some beers, had a bite to eat and got a couple more hours of sleep before I had to go to my Mom's place for Christmas.

• OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, I woke up at 3:00 this morning and couldn't just lay there and go back to sleep because my back hurt too much. (it sometimes or often times stiffens up after 6 hours or so) I got up and drank some beers, had a bite to eat and got a couple more hours of sleep before I had to go to my Mom's place for Christmas.
I woke up at 3 as well. Though it was of purose in my case and I went into work. Weeeee....

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Discomfort, inability to stay asleep due to having to pee all night and having a toddler that needs to pee, a toddler who will not nap during nap time, and the realization that it's all going to get worse in 2 months.
55E70303-E2D0-4AE9-B72B-A79F1C4E6AC1.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
You're never supposed to ask a woman that. In person or online even if they post pics. :p
One time at work I was talking to a woman. She asked me my age and I gave it to her. I asked for her age, and she got offended and told me I should never ask a woman for her age. Gender rules are stupid.

• Agree
  • LOL
Reactions: Jane Deere and BRiT

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
A couple of my relatives refuse to use public bathrooms because they think they are all dirty, then on the car ride home they complain about having to pee really bad. Just use the damn bathroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.