WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Stetson cologne. More specifically, people who are given cologne or perfume as a gift for Christmas and WAY overdo it. But especially Stetson. It's something a preteen boy would like but a damn near 40 year old man should know better. Jesus Christ, I almost have a headache from being around him at times and walking past him all day.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Stetson cologne. More specifically, people who are given cologne or perfume as a gift for Christmas and WAY overdo it. But especially Stetson. It's something a preteen boy would like but a damn near 40 year old man should know better. Jesus Christ, I almost have a headache from being around him at times and walking past him all day.
Cologne and perfume are supposed to be subtle. If you can clearly smell it on yourself, it's too much.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryan McAury

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Growing up with my family has completely turned me insane. I rage at every little problem because I am deeply pissed off at them at an untreatable level. I wish I could calm down and move on with my life, but I feel emotionally neglected, and I just want to rage at everybody and myself. Fuck, I need treatment that isn't a fucking therapist, medication, or cognitive behavioral therapy. I just want to be understood, not ignored and judged without people fucking understanding me. I wish I could talk to people without blowing me off or yelling at me.

shneebs

Hoodrat
Public transport in the city, more precisely people that take public transport. There is no regard for anyone and it's making me a bitter person.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Today I told a kid to stop being a waste of space and to find a piece of paper to write the notes on before I send him to the office where he could waste someone elses time.

I feel like crap about it because he's only 12 and even though he's extremely lazy, he's still a nice kid.:/

Edit: I apologized to the kid today. I feel a little better but still feel bad that I said it.

Last edited: