WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I was expecting a $200 bill today and it ended up being $450. Fucking bastards! Thank god for payday on Friday.

EDIT: I added a missing word.

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My motorcycle battery is shot again. I bought it last year and made sure to get the fancy pants battery because I had to replace it the previous year as well. Pretty sure it isn't going to be under warranty. Another extra $130.

• Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
My motorcycle battery is shot again. I bought it last year and made sure to get the fancy pants battery because I had to replace it the previous year as well. Pretty sure it isn't going to be under warranty. Another extra $130.
Where are you getting these shitty batteries? They shouldn't be going out every year.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
move your snack gherkins to my house where they'll be much happier, I'll be much happier, everybody will be much happier.

• LOL
Reactions: Stardust

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I hate that stores barely hire any cashiers, and it takes a fucking long time to check out.

I tried buying a smartphone at Walmart. Nobody was there until I started to walk away. Suddenly two workers came up and asked if I needed help. I was feeling frustrated, so I said no and walked away.

Later that day I calmed down and drove back. There was one worker talking to an old lady trying to transfer her account from one phone to another. The worker was asking questions to the lady and asking questions on another phone. This shit took up like 20 minutes. I walked away again, came back, and they were still going. There was another line starting at the other side of the desk, because for some reason this desk was in a big circle for some reason.

I walked away, and when I came back, everybody was gone and the entire desk was empty. WTF?!?!?! I've been trying to stay calm, but I lost it and got angry.

I walked away again, and when I came back, there was another worker helping a man. She stopped helping him to ask me if I needed a fucking phone. I was so pissed off, and told her to wait and help the other guy first. When she finally got to me, she kept trying to upsell me phone cards with phone plans on them. No way am I going to wait in line again for something that can be done online, like I should have done with the phone, but I didn't want to wait for it in the mail.

• Sad

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Oh shit @Scooter!?! I meant to say have a good weekend. I got a bunch of brats from my butcher - Yo A--m! - He and his guys were getting slammed He's opening a second shop across town, needs help, just saying.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Oh shit @Scooter!?! I meant to say have a good weekend. I got a bunch of brats from my butcher - Yo A--m! - He and his guys were getting slammed He's opening a second shop across town, needs help, just saying.
I don't think I'm ready to move across the country.

Is there any way for you to get a less stressful job?
I'm in a good spot, honestly. It's just that sometimes, I care too much.

:)

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I’m just so fed up at the moment. I got a taste of normal, loved it. Now I’ve had about a week of on/off migraines. Fuck this shit. Fuck the gods of the old and new, I’ll walk backwards into hell just so I can flip them all off.

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I’m just so fed up at the moment. I got a taste of normal, loved it. Now I’ve had about a week of on/off migraines. Fuck this shit. Fuck the gods of the old and new, I’ll walk backwards into hell just so I can flip them all off.
Same here. I had migraines the past two nights that have kept me up.

• Hug