WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Myzyri

Hoodrat
I'm not looking for cross contaminated clothes, just ones that don't randomly smell like something has died in them. Teenagers are gross.

• WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I dunno... Wake up?
And when I do and see you oogling my junk, that's when I opt for the blue pill. And no, I don't mean the limp weiner pills you and Max sell at 2 bucks a piece. I mean the blue pill that sends me back to Kansas or into a sweet medically induced coma.

Myzyri

Hoodrat
Bringing snacks to the girl scout meet and then being viciously attacked by teen girls fighting over cookies. Ok not so viciously, but goodness you would think they were starving, but we had just so eaten lunch. Seriously, Next time I'm bringing a vegetable tray!!

• LOL
Reactions: Stardust

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
bloody hell it hasn't stopped fucking raining since fucking summer started, I don't know how there can be so much water in the sky, where is summer, where the fuck!

• 2Hug
Reactions: Stardust and Myzyri

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
student discounts. Sick and tired of seeing it every place I go to, what about people in low paid shitty jobs struggling to make ends meat!

^ Why, summers in yer heart little fella! Just look inside and see if you can’t find that little smilin’ Ray of 🌞SUNSHINE!!!
Ive got flu... bad. It was the rain.

• Hug
Reactions: Stardust

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Ah crap Rove!?! Didn’t meat to kick you while you were down. Get well soon. And just immigrate to mountain time man, we got clear sky’s, plenty of cactus juice and legal weed. This fucking Trump economy ROCKS!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: Stardust and TheRover

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Tried the new happy joe rose cider, was it good? No. Infact it was so unfulfilling and nasty it gave me a migraine. nico started to drink it, gave him a headache. Don’t drink that nasty shit.

• Beer
Reactions: BrIONwoshMunky

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I recently had the brakes repaired on my car. Then when I left the car shop, I realized the hatch on the hood of my car broke so I can't open my car for an oil change. Fucking piece of shit auto repair place breaking my car so I have to go back! I am not going back to that same fucking place and giving them more money because they broke my car!