WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Myzyri

Hoodrat
I hate today I had to come to the decision to fire my surgeon and find someone else. After needless tests and exams, I'm out too much to keep contemplating the idea of seeing him. I instead switched to a chiropractor and physicial therapists. I've got fucking pigs to dissect and parents hounding me everyday on when I'm offering the class. IDK, bitch, probably when my arm isn't on fire. I'm gonna go up $15 a class to make up for the harassment!

Myzyri

Hoodrat
@Stardust failed when she gave me a facepalm.

I also hate that I want to go out, and my neighbor is mowing her lawn. She is going to get in my way when I try to get into my car. Gotta wait! :mad:
HAHA you don't have a water hose you could hit her with, you know watering your flowers, etc? Bet she would stop then, not I'm evil. You need flowers, just for this reason

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@Stardust failed when she gave me a facepalm.
I meant no I’ll, just like a “uugh that sucks, hands to face because that would be so stressful”, I changed it to a hug. You sillygoose.

Oh and also, pretend to be on the phone, when you’re walking to the car. That might deter chatty cathy

My dry spots on my fingers aren’t getting better, I’m turning into a raisin ☹

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
It's summer? Is that why it's hot and humid? Where was May and June? It's almost the middle of July? Fuck!

• 1Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion