WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Not being able to stay asleep. Waking up from a nightmare, and realizing I've worrying all night about something that could never happen in real life.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
*sigh* Finally I started having a nice long sleep for once at my friend's place. I was peacefully dreaming, then my mom slams the door open and starts yelling about how I need to go to work. I jolted awake and realized it was just a horrible nightmare. I really need to find out how to stop these nightmares because they are ruining my sleep.

The Hermit

Cuz I'm just that damn good.
People who type in all caps.

Multiple people around me. Incompetence. My wife was supposed to be at her best friend's place shortly after noon today, but then her ex said he was dropping the girls off around noon. Then her sister wanted us to bring her a few things to the hospital where she has been with her daughter, and her boyfriend is useless. Then the wife's parents were coming in to town, were going to see the wife's sister and her daughter at the hospital, then wanted to swing by and have a coffee here. Now, my wife had told everyone her plans. Apparently I was the only one who gave a shit. And of course the ex is going to do what he can to screw with her plans, but I was just going to keep the girls myself anyway.

I had plans to do a whole bunch of computer stuff after taking the wife to her friend's, and when everyone else got in the way of that happening when it was supposed to, that delayed my plans. So of course that pissed me off a bunch.

And now I'm starting to think that my desktop computer has more than the hard drive toast. Starting to think that the whole computer is garbage. What a POS.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Not just today but all the time... grown ass adult people drinking squash.. blackcurrant squash, orange squash, whatever.. grow the fuck up, every time I get a whiff of that babies drink I feel like 25 years of evolution goes missing, , I hate the smell.. it makes me feel life is infinitely dull, that is the best description I can muster. Whats for dinner? fucking carrot puree... go make a fucking cup of coffee like a real man and fuck off.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I found out this morning that I'm being moved to another store. I don't know what to think or feel about it. Right now, I'm feeling a little shook-up and emotional.
Sorry to here that pal, seems pretty shitty thing to do but hope it works out in the end. Have you got longer commute now? What is their reasoning behind this?

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Traffic was massively backed up for 45 minutes today for absolutely no reason. Pissed me off, and tomorrow I'm driving another route home.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
I found out this morning that I'm being moved to another store. I don't know what to think or feel about it. Right now, I'm feeling a little shook-up and emotional.
Dang Scooter! Well since you gotta change stores you might as well change states. Now get your ass out here!

• 1LOL
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Sorry to here that pal, seems pretty shitty thing to do but hope it works out in the end. Have you got longer commute now? What is their reasoning behind this?
It's about the same distance but 5-10 minutes more because of the roads travelled.

They do this from time to time to shake things up a bit but not on this scale. 6 of the 7 stores in the immediate area are affected. My store and where I'm going are swapping assistants. Five meat managers are moving to different stores. That's pretty fucking crazy but two of them are long-timers and used to it. At least half of them are going to a preferred store or a better opportunity.

As for me, from what I get out of it, they're moving a younger guy from a smaller store to a much larger store and he's going to need a more solid backup than what they have.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I keep getting stressed out and having nightmares. :( I was a hoarder, and my bedroom was completely covered in trash. My family members came over and demanded that they sleep in my bedroom. I had to let them, and I was so ashamed. I just wanted them gone so I could be alone.

In real life I'm always stressed about the amount of trash I leave out for the trashman, and worried about being judged by neighbors if I leave too much out. I must have some sort of anxiety disorder and need to see a doctor.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
A proctologist can't really help with psychological influence, BUTT, if you insist. Also, learn to trust yourself. Do that and what others think won't be so heavy.

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I looked out the window and a seagull was ripping apart the rubbish bag, one of the big ugly ones one so I rushed out and stomped my foot to scare it off and it worked, the only problem was it flew straight into the washing line and straight back at me and chased me around in the garden, I am honestly lucky to be unscathed, I could feel it ont the back of my head!!! I literally ran around in a circle ducking and diving, all I could hear was flapping wings, it was terrifying

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I looked out the window and a seagull was ripping apart the rubbish bag, one of the big ugly ones one so I rushed out and stomped my foot to scare it off and it worked, the only problem was it flew straight into the washing line and straight back at me and chased me around in the garden, I am honestly lucky to be unscathed, I could feel it ont the back of my head!!! I literally ran around in a circle ducking and diving, all I could hear was flapping wings, it was terrifying
^ I got my ass kicked by a peacock named Henry when I was 6. I fully get it rove.
One time I went to return a library book, and there were a couple of geese in the parking lot. I tried walking around them to get to the building, but one of them flew up and started trying to peck at my head. I ran back to my car covering myself with the book while two other men watched. Had to walk completely around the parking lot to avoid the geese. Embarrassing.

• 1LOL
Reactions: TheRover