WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
It’s 5 am and I’m awake, why? Well because of Hellhound Hilde, it’s lucky she’s such a cutie. But I haven’t slept more than 5-6hours per night since we got her :bs:

• 1LOL
  • 1Hug
Reactions: YogurtExplosion and BRiT

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
Just had a bad experience at Speedway gas station. I went to look for some coffee, but they didn't have the flavor they promised on their website. After walking around the coffee area, an obvious secret shopper was walking around me trying to catch me stealing something. Then I went in line to pay for my gas, and the cashier was pissed at me. I will never go to that piece of shit Speedway gas station ever again. They can suck my balls!

CoprophagousCop

:p
Premium
Solar flares? Every August I experience a couple times that I cannot get online. I heard it could be due to solar flares that always occur in August. It took me forty minutes to get online tonight. Could radio waves be affected by solar flares even at night?

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion