WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I wish I could wake up to the daylight. I have to wake up and go to work when it's still dark. So depressing.
On work days I wake up at 3am... Still dark.
There are sunshine alarm clocks, which simulate sunrise and supposedly are good.

I found two ticks on me! I was almost spiraling but Nico luckily calmed me down. I’m sure Imma gonna get beef allergy and borreliosis :sick:😭

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I wish I could wake up to the daylight. I have to wake up and go to work when it's still dark. So depressing.
but, then … Don't you get to go home early-ish in the afternoon? That's what I like about it, going home and enjoying the afternoon and early evening.

On work days I wake up at 3am... Still dark.
I get up anywhere between 1:00 and 4:00. It depends upon how long I've been awake and how much longer I might be able to sleep. And sometimes, my back stiffens-up on me and I have no choice but to get up and get moving. I get the impression that you go to work when it's dark and come home when it's dark because you work long shifts. If so, that's pretty fucking depressing.

I was scheduled 10:30 - 7:00 today. It's a 'holiday' weekend, so I was hyped for business. It was busy but not that busy and we were probably overstaffed. I had fuck-all to do, got a little creative with some secondary displays and just kind of pissed around. I was underwhelmed and punched out at 4:18. I hope things didn't go to hell after I left.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
"somebody in London is trying to log into your apple ID, allow or don't allow"

fucking arseholes on this planet.
Don't ever use Yahoo. Security is shit. One time somebody in the Middle East somehow hacked into my email. The only time this has ever happened.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Don't ever use Yahoo. Security is shit. One time somebody in the Middle East somehow hacked into my email. The only time this has ever happened.
I don't use that. I know, it's seriously fucked up, I think I'm going to open another bank account just for internet stuff if and when I need it, I don't want apple having my main bank details anymore

• 1Like
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I don't use that. I know, it's seriously fucked up, I think I'm going to open another bank account just for internet stuff if and when I need it, I don't want apple having my main bank details anymore
I don't know. I've heard that Apple has great security. They prevented your account from being hacked.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I don't know. I've heard that Apple has great security. They prevented your account from being hacked.
why the person trying to do it not being arrested, can't they follow an IP address or some shit, it's clear that person is trying to hack my account

Last edited:

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
why the person trying to do it not being arrested, can't they follow an IP address or some shit, it's clear that person is trying to hack my account
In the US, the law says that IP address isn't enough to prove that somebody did something online. I'm guessing that IP addresses can be faked, or people can use unsecured Wi-Fi and do illegal things on somebody else's connection.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
At work all day exhausted out of my mind, I go to McDonald’s and when I go to leave there is a throng of people to make my way through when I get to a pretty teenage girl who see’s me trying to get past and then just turns her head rather than move her body a few inches like most decent people.. I literally just pushed her bag out the way, there was no anger, I just pushed it out the way like any inanimate object blocking my path, like a tree branch.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I had two, mooseflies land on me today! What is up with these gnarlyass fucking biting bugs? Fuck off.