WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
At work all day exhausted out of my mind, I go to McDonald’s and when I go to leave there is a throng of people to make my way through when I get to a pretty teenage girl who see’s me trying to get past and then just turns her head rather than move her body a few inches like most decent people.. I literally just pushed her bag out the way, there was no anger, I just pushed it out the way like any inanimate object blocking my path, like a tree branch.
I hate crowds.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
I had two, mooseflies land on me today! What is up with these gnarlyass fucking biting bugs? Fuck off.

Those, or a relative of them are how I find Bighorn sheep. When they start biting I sit and start looking for the animals. If those flies are biting you the animals are close - like 50 feet close.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
My dog has been battling sudden cancer for the past 3 months. It's been horribly sad to watch. Tomorrow morning she goes on vacation to Heaven to live there with Jesus until we meet her there some day. That's what we told our daughter. I'm so sad. 😭

Note: no anti religious remarks please. My heart is sad and I can't do battle with anyone.

• 1Sad
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm so over talking about all the loopholes in organized religions especially when it comes to pets. I'm sure many others are as well.

Shame about your loss.

Any thoughts on adopting a new pet? Or filling that void with another baby?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
^ pretty much expected someone to cross you on this one. Glad they didn't, sorry @Jane Deere :(
I don't think anyone would dare. That's just plain mean and disrespectful. My 14 years of residency here gives me the right to kick anyone disrespectful in the teeth. Lol

I'm so over talking about all the loopholes in organized religions especially when it comes to pets. I'm sure many others are as well.

Shame about your loss.

Any thoughts on adopting a new pet? Or filling that void with another baby?
Yeah I know. I just don't think Heaven would be as good without dogs, so I say they go. Lol

We're thinking a Christmas pup will be in the works. I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long. I'm hurting. It's too quiet in here and I have nothing to warm my feet at night right now. I've never lived without an animal and I'm not really sure I want to.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I have a 'football hangover' today. Ate too much, walked too much and sat in the hot sun for too long. I pooped too many times, my body is tired and I have the chills.

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I have a 'football hangover' today. Ate too much, walked too much and sat in the hot sun for too long. I pooped too many times, my body is tired and I have the chills.
I felt that way the other day. I walked in the sun for a few hours, and it made my muscles sore and made me tired. I ended up getting little sleep in the middle of the night and still felt like staying in bed all day.

I'm really tired of it being 80 degrees every day in September. It needs to cool down. I'm tired of waiting late into the evening before I can go out.