WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
When I go on a walk, and that one dumb bitch neighbor comes out to investigate when I'm walking down the sidewalk. Go back inside and go fuck yourself lady!

aussiefooty

Hoodrat
Having to clean up my cat's kitty litter each morning. He flicks his shit everywhere. It's so gross

Also my own farts. Geez they are foul today. Phowar

When I go on a walk, and that one dumb bitch neighbor comes out to investigate when I'm walking down the sidewalk. Go back inside and go fuck yourself lady!
My front neighbour is so nosy as well. You should get your dog to go bananas at her.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The Philips one shave. Fucking piece of shit. I put on charge an hour this morning to have a shave so I could get out and try to enjoy the day.. no it loses battery halfway through a shave and here I am on Saturday morning with half a beard, been on charge now again 40 minutes and nothing, I’m sat inside staring at it. Simply telling you fuckers cause I have nothing else to do. I’ll give it 10 more minutes and get the hair trimmer out, it does the job but then I’m going to have half stubble and will have to wet shave which I hate doing now.. god I wish I kept the receipt.. fucking 50 quid and 12 quid for each blade. Sickening. Battery indicator light would help!!!!

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
The Philips one shave. Fucking piece of shit. I put on charge an hour this morning to have a shave so I could get out and try to enjoy the day.. no it loses battery halfway through a shave and here I am on Saturday morning with half a beard, been on charge now again 40 minutes and nothing, I’m sat inside staring at it. Simply telling you fuckers cause I have nothing else to do. I’ll give it 10 more minutes and get the hair trimmer out, it does the job but then I’m going to have half stubble and will have to wet shave which I hate doing now.. god I wish I kept the receipt.. fucking 50 quid and 12 quid for each blade. Sickening. Battery indicator light would help!!!!
Maybe you need to have it charging much longer. Maybe the battery is shit and needs a long time to charge up.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I can’t find the noise cancellation headphones. I need them! I’m removing some tiles, but it’s in our bedroom so I need to keep the industrial vacuum running, but without the headphones I can’t do it. I’m irrationally LIVID.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I can’t find the noise cancellation headphones. I need them! I’m removing some tiles, but it’s in our bedroom so I need to keep the industrial vacuum running, but without the headphones I can’t do it. I’m irrationally LIVID.
You can't find them online?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I don't know which I hate more.. good morning America, good morning Britain or good morning Australia... you know those awful morning programmes with some chirpy dicks sat on a sofa one minute talking about a celebrities hair extensions and the next breath... world hunger and then on to how to make advocado salad followed by a cat who needs to be adopted.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I don't know which I hate more.. good morning America, good morning Britain or good morning Australia... you know those awful morning programmes with some chirpy dicks sat on a sofa one minute talking about a celebrities hair extensions and the next breath... world hunger and then on to how to make advocado salad followed by a cat who needs to be adopted.
Same here. The news is designed to scare you so you keep watching. It's mostly empty information, drama, and doomsday reports. There are some feel good segments, but they are so minor compared to the negativity. Most of the time I don't feel informed at all, except for the rare times there is something important to report on.