WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
our gutless parliament who didn't back the PM's Brexit deal this weekend meaning this shit is still not over. Basically we have hundreds of people running the country who couldn't agree with each other if you asked them what colour the sky was, yay.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Your parliament has guts in this situation, they're forcing Boris to do what he's legally required to do but refused to do, ask for an extension to Brexit. This was so Boris can no longer force approval of his horrible plan and Parliament isn't backed into a corner for fear of falling into a no-deal exit should November come.

Yes, its craptastic but they are protecting the people. What Boris has pushed forward was the same horrible plan they rejected way before May's plan. It's a real shaft to the Northern folks who would have their policy made by those in Brussels without any input from the North.

What your country needs is a second referendum asking if they really should Brexit or Bremain. But your country is too much of a pussy to put a second vote to the public.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
God fucking shit. Blade and Soul is the glitchy piece of junk I've installed on my computer in years. Had to download the launcher, which took hours just to download most of the 30 GB of the entire game, all while lagging my entire computer and making my fans blow really hard. The game takes forever to boot up, and it tried to stop me from hitting the Windows key to go back to Windows. I am frustrated. Oh, and most of the launcher is now broken with a giant white space over most of it.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
honest to god this really happened to me today..

I needed to go to bank, that doesn't often happen but today it was absolutely vital..

my bank is shut with some notice in the window about work being done..

fuck it, go and buy some breakfast, I need to eat so I buy a sausage sandwich to take out and as I'm walking home and had one bite, my arm is powerfully violently yanked back and a fucking great seagull has RIPPED the sandwich out of my hand whilst others engulfed me and all I could do was run away

and then I had to go to work..

I just got home and needed to call the bank..

my phone has been cut off..

I literally want to die.

• 1Sad
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
fuck it, go and buy some breakfast, I need to eat so I buy a sausage sandwich to take out and as I'm walking home and had one bite, my arm is powerfully violently yanked back and a fucking great seagull has RIPPED the sandwich out of my hand whilst others engulfed me and all I could do was run away
How many times have you been attacked by seagulls? 🐦
You should write a book.

• 1Agree

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Just about everybody I've come across today has been a douche. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I walked into McDonalds for lunch, and some woman was yelling at her two male friends being happy. I yelled that she was an asshole and went to the bathroom. When I came back, most of the people left, but a crowd of people came a few minutes later.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
New WWII documentaries and books..

Hitler had an architect called Speer .. No way!

Hitler wanted to be an artist and then an architect .. wow this is revelatory stuff..

Seriously you call yourself a historian just by rehashing everything we’ve heard a thousand times before.. I’m finished with it all now, there’s nothing new to be learnt..

Just sad fucking idiots who think we were born yesterday..

Hitler was actually an Austrian..

Wooooooooow.

Last edited:
  • 1Smite

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
New WWII documentaries and books..

Hitler had an architect called Speer .. No way!

Hitler wanted to be an artist and then an architect .. wow this is revelatory stuff..

Seriously you call yourself a historian just by rehashing everything we’ve heard a thousand times before.. I’m finished with it all now, there’s nothing new to be learnt..

Just sad fucking idiots who think we were born yesterday..

Hitler was actually an Austrian..

Wooooooooow.
Stop repeatedly watching Hitler documentaries all the time. WTF???

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Daylight savings time, the most unnecessary thing in human history. The dogs now wake up at 7.30-8, yay for the “extra” hour. Fucking bullshit. some Europe countries are on their way to remove it, but all the paperwork and endless “which time should we choooose”, I don’t fucking care just do it you useless pieces of airbags.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Stop repeatedly watching Hitler documentaries all the time. WTF???
Stalin documentaries instead?

Daylight savings time, the most unnecessary thing in human history. The dogs now wake up at 7.30-8, yay for the “extra” hour. Fucking bullshit. some Europe countries are on their way to remove it, but all the paperwork and endless “which time should we choooose”, I don’t fucking care just do it you useless pieces of airbags.
I’m still trying to adjust.. it really fucked me up yesterday. Wasn’t it invented because of WW1 or some shit. That shit over with

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
It's another hour of being awake when it's dark out. Then I lose an hour of nice spring weather when it's light out. Most annoying shit ever.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Stalin documentaries instead?

I’m still trying to adjust.. it really fucked me up yesterday. Wasn’t it invented because of WW1 or some shit. That shit over with
I don’t know really, stupid as shit is it anyway.

It's another hour of being awake when it's dark out. Then I lose an hour of nice spring weather when it's light out. Most annoying shit ever.
oh I know, we get like 30min(slight exaggeration) of sun in wintertime, an extra hour doesn’t do shit. But honestly, isn’t it so you can enjoy the sun? Why not keep the summertime so you can enjoy it after work instead of looking at the beautiful weather through a slightly dirty window. NOT ONE PERSON LIKES IT, animals don’t abide by it, kids don’t understand it and adults just get fucking frustrated over it.

• 1LOL

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
Day Light Savings Time is one of the few things I have an optimistic view about: Now, although it is getting closer to winter, we get an extra hour of sleep. In the spring, although we lose an hour of sleep, it is getting closer to summer. :thumbsup:

I suppose you take the converse of those statements to make it sound pessimistic. :meh:

It is still Day Light Savings Time in the United States.

I believe the concept of Day Light Savings Time was first suggested by Benjamin Franklin. He is also the reason ions in chemistry are so confusing. :mad:

• 1Smite
Reactions: Stardust

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Fucking Walmart. A piece of shit place where they consider ethernet adapters too old technology to be sold anymore, but freely sell RF adapters and speaker wires like it's 1980. People aren't screwing connectors to their TVs and manually repairing their own shit anymore.