WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
My family used to call me lazy constantly for not wanting to drive to work when it's dark out, heavily snowing, and there is ice on the ground. They don't want to drive out when there is mild snow out. Fuck them.

Out2Lunch

☠️
Today I told a kid to stop being a waste of space and to find a piece of paper to write the notes on before I send him to the office where he could waste someone elses time.

I feel like crap about it because he's only 12 and even though he's extremely lazy, he's still a nice kid.:/

Edit: I apologized to the kid today. I feel a little better but still feel bad that I said it.
You’re human and we all make mistakes. The important thing is you did what most humans don’t do and owned up to it.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I sat in somebody's car and didn't realize there was snow all over the seat. My ass was wet for 2 hours, and my boxers and pants were stuck to my ass the entire time.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I upgraded my computer to an amd cpu and now my wireless VR headset doesn't right and I gotta go back to using a cable

Like a savage or something

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I’m trying to stay out of everybody’s way and they’re crowding around me, all up in my shit. Fucking Creeps.

Reactions: Crazizniac

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Hmmm, anonymous voodoo dolls that can be targeted to a specific person or persons at a moment's notice. I wonder how that might work. :)

Seriously, people, if you just get the fuck out of my space and allow me to put this meat on the shelf then you'll see what we have for you to buy.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Hmmm, anonymous voodoo dolls that can be targeted to a specific person or persons at a moment's notice. I wonder how that might work. 🙁

Who said anything about anonymous? I was going to sneak into their houses for you and collect hair and fingernails to make the dolls personalized.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
so Ive had this shitty little travel alarm clock for about 5 years that never keeps up with the real time and I haven't used it as an alarm for over a year... half of it broke off so I thought what the fuck am I doing with this thing and threw it in the bin..

needless to say I've just had my arm elbow deep in a bag of rubbish trying to find a beeping alarm

can I just reiterate , I have not used the alarm for over a year

what the actual what.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
This thread reminded me...

This morning I was talking to a female coworker like I usually do, when some asshole jumps up and claims that she is his girlfriend. She says that she has a husband, and the guy starts bragging about being in the military in the past. I should have stopped him, but I let him keep going. He tried to pull her away from me, but she stood between us. Next time he tries this again I'm gonna mock him. What's funny is that we are just friends, and I have no interest in her.

Danni

Catmom
Premium
Got hit with a nasty hospital bill today, and I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg with a life-changing surgery or more looming in the horizon.