WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
youtube videos where the presenter straight up advertises other shit for the first 2 minutes..

I am noticing youtube is becoming more like television

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Waking up long before my alarm and being wide awake. Might as well take a poop at wtf.com.
I feel better when I wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes off. When I wake up to the alarm, I feel groggy all morning.

youtube videos where the presenter straight up advertises other shit for the first 2 minutes..

I am noticing youtube is becoming more like television
People have to advertise in the video itself because Youtube keeps randomly removing the regular ads on different videos.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: gehtfuct

Brillo

Hoodrat
That my city has to build secure entrances on all the liquor marts now because everyone realized they can just grab alcohol and walk right out without being stopped.

Last night a 15 year old(i think) went nuts assaulting staff, saw the video, went out of his way to knock an employee unconscious when she wasnt doing anything at all to him. Crazy.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I had another tooth pulled by my dentist, this brings the total loss up to 4 now.. first injection didn't do a bloody thing, he stuck his pliers in anyway.. little bastard.. 3 injections later whilst seemingly trying to rip the lips of my face to get at this tooth which was right at the back.. in the last few seconds he was pulling my lips so hard I literally grabbed his arm and was trying to push his arm away, he ripped the sucker out. Then I came out a sweaty mess at 9.30 am in the morning to go and work for 5 hours non stop. Happy days.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I was fucking exhausted at 6.30pm yesterday, I could literally feel myself falling into a deep sleep and it was a battle to keep my eyes open..

Come midnight, I'm wide awake.

Kind of a recurring thing here and I'm tired most of the time except when I need to be

:confused:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ever eat too many peanuts the night before and you want to shit an entire jar of chunky Skippy peanut butter? Yeah it's like that.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Wow every other Christmas commercial this year is a multi racial family having a perfect christmas or gay people snogging, literally tonguing each other and grinding against a wall.

Really fucking christmasy and magical.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Scooter