WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
this guy I know is getting married for the 3rd time in like 5 years ago.. and he’s a fucking idiot and he has girlfriends in between marriages.

What is wrong with these women too.

I mean, hes a dick.

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
You're a half black, half middle eastern gay boy that sucks dicks for money, and takes black and middle eastern cocks up the ass for pleasure. That's why you weren't banned.
Am I a big bad baddie for not wanting to watch gay erotica on Christmas commercials

And how do you know so much about me..

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
My car fucked up again and I had to get it repaired. I had to set up another appointment too because there wasn't enough time to repair all of it.

Brillo

Hoodrat
Update: i finished it
one problem i had is that i was able to solve a puzzle that technically should have been a dead end/unsolvable, which gave me an incorrect end result as dead end puzzles arent to be part of the final answer. Yikes.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I had appendicitis and fortunately it was early and they were able to treat it with antibiotics. I had a lot of pain and exhaustion but I'm finally back to 100%. Fortunately I was able to work and do life, but a lot of time was spent distracting myself when I was home with baby yoda memes, video games, books, and movies. I had a repeat CT scan yesterday and was told I'd have the results today. I heard nothing. I guess that's good news because if something was really wrong they would have called. I'm still irritated, though. I'm also a bit annoyed that they never called a surgeon when I went to urgent care. (I went there because I was thinking maybe it was constipation and didn't want to spend $150 on the ER when urgent care was open.) I saw the general surgeon on Wednesday and she told me that it was strange to see an appendicitis patient in the office and not in the ER. I don't know if the doc who treated me is going to get a takin to or not, but I can say I'm glad (and she should be too) that noting went wrong. GIMME MY RESULTS, DAG NABBIT

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
More like what didn't Mike do. He didn't show up for work on time, again. He didn't get much work done. He went on break and disappeared for 45 minutes. Again.

He's a problem child but he's a grown-ass adult. It's unacceptable.

I hate that fucking store and the people in it. They can all go to Hell and die.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I had some fucking overtime today. I had to wake up in the middle of the night and drive to work in a giant snowstorm. I eventually get there late but everything's ok. The day goes on, until management decides my shoes aren't proper dress code for some reason and threaten to kick me out. I get upset, and they decide to let me finish the day and go get new shoes. Then I had to deal with a giant traffic jam getting to the store. When I got in, I forgotten the layout of the store and needed to get help finding the shoes. When checking out, I realized somebody had ripped the price sticker off the shoes so they wouldn't ring up, so I had to walk back and get another pair of shoes. I never expected today to be a hassle. Everything went mostly wrong, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
stupid woman who lives next door, there's a whole row of bins to put your rubbish in and shes too lazy to do that so she just throws it in the bin area and the seagulls have ripped open all the bags and her crap strewn all over the front garden, I know its her's because I saw a Christmas card amongst it all and I knew what it would say before I even read it... "happy Christmas Sylvia"

• 1Sad
Reactions: BeautifulSniper
Status
Not open for further replies.