WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
people on golf clash who tell themselves "nice shot" and "unlucky" and say nothing if you are on form or miss a hole in one by a fraction of a hair.. literally nothing.. I just start doing shit emojis now, luckily there aren't too many of those types but fuck, they live amongst us.. I so wish there was a chat box.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Child abuse is wrong, but you seem to admit that.
You call up-tightin' a kid who needs to get the message child abuse. I agree, a kids parents who didn't teach their little brat a little humility, a little decency and a little common sense have definitely steered their kid directly into the path of an ass whoopin'. You're right. That kid has been abused. He now has to learn his manners from strangers, who in my case could give a fuck if that kid has a black eye.

Why in the hell do you think I never aspired to the noble profession of teaching. But I'll tell you something. If there's ever a tax to bonus teachers who smack a kid in the yap, I'll vote yes on it.

• Taters!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
You call up-tightin' a kid who needs to get the message child abuse. I agree, a kids parents who didn't teach their little brat a little humility, a little decency and a little common sense have definitely steered their kid directly into the path of an ass whoopin'. You're right. That kid has been abused. He now has to learn his manners from strangers, who in my case could give a fuck if that kid has a black eye.

Why in the hell do you think I never aspired to the noble profession of teaching. But I'll tell you something. If there's ever a tax to bonus teachers who smack a kid in the yap, I'll vote yes on it.
What if somebody came over and spanked you? Would you like it? Actually, I'm pretty sure you would.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
My Dad was a teacher and got in trouble for being too physical with a student. The kid should have gotten his ass beat at home for his discretions but his parents didn't give a fuck. This is going back 30 years. My Dad never laid a hand on me but he gave me a good talking-to when I needed it. I've met plenty of his former students and it was the same deal. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a teacher. You can't do or say shit to any child who is out of line.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Bad sleep, Freya thought it'd be funny to wake me up constantly during the night and the pressure behind my eyes/nose isn't making me any happier. Sometimes I'm dreaming of just using a hammer against my nose bridge, it'd feel so nice.

CoprophagousCop

No one's nose knows it snows.
Premium
Bad sleep, Freya thought it'd be funny to wake me up constantly during the night and the pressure behind my eyes/nose isn't making me any happier. Sometimes I'm dreaming of just using a hammer against my nose bridge, it'd feel so nice.
Sometimes I wish I could drill a hole in the center of my lower forehead, just above my brow. Maybe that would relieve the pressure I feel.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you are a straight, single, male, and a very attractive woman asks if you'd like to see her naked, your answer is almost always going to be "Yes!"

Don't be a dumbass.