WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I woke up around 12:30 AM and thought 'Well, I'll just get up, drink a couple or four beers, maybe have a bite to eat and lay down around 3:00 for a nap before work.' It's 1:30 and going on 2:00, go to the bathroom, the 2:00 - 6:00 sports radio show comes on, get out of the bathroom and sit back down on the couch in front of the computer. A bit of time goes by and I look at the clock at the bottom of my screen. 3:21 AM. "FUCK!"

I knew it was coming soon but I totally missed that Daylight Savings Time was this weekend.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
My bosses at work are micromanagers and care how much work we are doing. Productivity has gone down over the past few months. They only care about repeatedly enforcing little rules that have nothing to do with doing the job, and they threaten to fire us repeatedly. Fuck! Time to update the resume and leave these cunts!

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
A bunch of people and myself just got laid off our full time jobs, and only have very limited part time work to survive. I'm almost broke and expecting a big bill to come in. Can't wait for my tax refund to come in.

• Sad
  • Hug
Reactions: Scooter and BRiT

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I hate that I had to drive somebody's car, and they had the seat all the way up. I tried to slide into the seat so I could push it back, and I hit my shin on the fucking shit in front of me. Hours later and sitting down makes my shin hurt. I'm really pissed the fuck off and swearing.