WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I had to drive 90 miles to a store called ubreakifix that's apparently an authorized Google phone repair center. Had me up and going a little over an hour and $140 later.
Why didn't you go to a place that was closer and cheaper? They would have done just as good of a job without the extra cost and drive.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
"first world problems"

eat shit and die if you think I should lower my standards and not look for perfection because people on the other side of the world have such low standards and can't and never will pull their shit together.

• 1Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
"first world problems"

eat shit and die if you think I should lower my standards and not look for perfection because people on the other side of the world have such low standards and can't and never will pull their shit together.
People want to pretend that there are no problems here so they can continue to feel comfortable. Actually addressing problems scares them.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
"first world problems"

Problems? I don't want to hear about your damn problems! Everybody's got problems! My momma got problems she just lost her leg! My cousin Pookie just lost a testicle! My dog just threw up somebody's finger! That's a problem!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I’m so bitter nowadays, being in near constant of some sort of pain is exhausting.
I know that feel. I have back and groin issues. The last couple days, my arm hurts like hell. The pain blitzes my mind and makes it hard to function and focus at work. And yeah, it's exhausting. I get home and I don't want fuck-all to do with anything.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I love my baby but I could do without his 3am grunting sessions. (Aka try to fart sessions.) He sleeps great because he doesn't notice. I, however, can't sleep until he's done. :/

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
Spring was coming here, until a fucking snowstorm which has been going on for two days now. So my migraine has been real fucky.
What does snow have to do with migraines? I am curious because I have been getting migraines all winter.

WhaddyaStand4?

Flame Bait
I hate that my ex shows up 5 years later, no money, no calls, and wants to see his kid? WTF dude, you know how messed up you can make a kid who has to see you when you are a stranger to them? Not to mention you're unstable and narcissistic. UGH....

WhaddyaStand4?

Flame Bait
You’re human and we all make mistakes. The important thing is you did what most humans don’t do and owned up to it.
I told a kid (Sophmore) today to write a paragraph and was told I could eat his meat. Then he proceeded to grab it to show me in case I was confused on the euphemism. Then another student told me I'm bipolar because she wore slippers yesterday and I didn't complain, that's because yesterday, I was busy breaking up two girls fighting because their boyfriends shot at each other the night before and they are all in the same class yay. SO I get the comment, sometimes we feel guilty when we say things, like I told the guy who grabbed his crotch, that if he didn't sit down I would take a picture and submit it to Americas Most Dumb Actions, or to the slipper girl, I told: Well, honey if you were brave enough to walk out of the house with those hamsters on your feet, then be proud and wear em for the last time. Yeah, it comes out, because if not you'd see a lot more teachers on the news losing their shit because your precious little darlings are assholes to their teachers and no one truly holds them accountable at school. It is a babysitting service for free, and that will not change until corporal punishment and banning of all cellular devices occur.