WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I didn't get into bed until about 3am this moring and I was lying there when there was a sudden noise and a light above my bed and to the right and it kinda obviously freaked me out a bit but I lay there refusing to turn on the light and give in to childish fears, trying to rationalize it as you do but I couldn't shut my eyes and it was really awful because I was absolutely exhausted and a moment ago on the verge of sleep, It must of been a few minutes of staring into the gloom when around the corner just out of my view there was another small flash of light and noise.. for the first time since I was about 10 I slept with my lamp on.

It was very white light and I can only describe the first one which I saw in the corner of my vision as an orb lol

• WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
@TheRover could have been exploding head syndrome combined with sleep paralysis? Both can occur when really tired. Exploding head syndrome is a very dramatic name for your brain being a dick. I’ve experienced it about three times, once I woke up because I heard this loud thunder and thought “cool a winter storm!” But no, just my brain being a dick. Or ya know..ghosts.:mystery:

Reactions: TheRover

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
@TheRover could have been exploding head syndrome combined with sleep paralysis? Both can occur when really tired. Exploding head syndrome is a very dramatic name for your brain being a dick. I’ve experienced it about three times, once I woke up because I heard this loud thunder and thought “cool a winter storm!” But no, just my brain being a dick. Or ya know..ghosts.:mystery:
@TheRover has exploding dick syndrome.

• 2LOL
Reactions: TheRover and Stardust

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Rove, how long has it been since you cleaned your teapot. Bacidiomycetes fungi may be propagating there and may be developing hallucinogenic compounds. I primarily drink products that have at least 40% alcohol that effectively control most and have been safely produced and bottled in hygienic, friendly, industrial facilities such as Jiim Beam U.S. Please do not resort to Corona Bottled product (mexicans pee in it) ((sorry admin. and most mexicans - it had to be said))

• LOL
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Rove, how long has it been since you cleaned your teapot. Bacidiomycetes fungi may be propagating there and may be developing hallucinogenic compounds
Are you that crocodile that keeps winking at me?? stop taking my toothpaste!!!

Never suffered from sleep paralysis but my brain may well be being a dick, I wouldn't rule it out mate.

• LOL
Reactions: Crazizniac

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
after that light and noise business, the next day I found out the man who lived above me had a died a week or so before, it's probably nothing though and was my tired brain.

Last edited:

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Rove, you could have experienced a haunting. I don't go in for that shit but I'm not going to say it can't happen either. But if you want some really crazy shit keep reading.

So the shop I'm helping is in a bind so I'm on day 21 in a row. I'm splitting between day and swing shift to cover as much ground as I can. So I'm pretty run down and started experiencing sinus trouble. I never get sinus infections but there's a first time for everything right? Wrong.

Today I was standing on top of a W14X22 (a light wide flange beam by our accounts) hammering it HARD with my short handled 12 pound sledge to correct a camber related defect when I jarred an "object" loose. I spit it out on the deck. It was a black widow encrusted in coagulated snot. It was literally a 2.5cm3 wad of spider snot. No I didn't take a picture. Yes I feel a shit load better.