WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2019]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
It was sunny and warm today and I think what are all these bobbles on my joggers and when I take a closer look they are tiny flies, about 20 stuck to each leg and then I notice they are everywhere in the air too and I literally had to run away from that fucking area

Stardust

How am I still alive
So deadly tired, couldn’t amass any energy. Don’t know if it was a prodrome or postdrome to migraine. Luckily I have much more if the good days.

• Sad
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
wow fuck my life, I was just winning a game in a tournament in a football game with seconds left to go and I hit the extra time symbol hahahahahahahahah (maniacal laughing) and added 25 seconds on to the game that I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING WIN and was so fucking perturbed by what I had done, I swiftly let my opponent knock in 2 fucking goals and win the 10 diamonds hahahahhahahahaha more maniacal laughing

See the source image

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
So I went to my bank's ATM today to withdraw some cash. After entering my PIN and amount to withdraw, it asked me if I would accept a $3 service charge. I was confused because I do not have to pay this when I use my own bank's ATM, so I cancelled my transaction. After my card was ejected, I discovered I had put in my driver's license. :fpalm:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hit the ATM today after work because I needed some cash in my wallet. I had to wait 5 minutes or so because a woman was withdrawing cash and inserting cash. Supposedly from one account to another? WTF? And she did it two or three times! Lady, you can do that shit at home on your computer. Better yet, you can do it on your phone which you had pressed to your ear in conversation, further delaying the transactions. Fucking People.

And I shouldn't have to wait while the machine asks me to choose my preferences. You know my card and you know me. I speak English, motherfucker.

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
So I went to my bank's ATM today to withdraw some cash. After entering my PIN and amount to withdraw, it asked me if I would accept a $3 service charge. I was confused because I do not have to pay this when I use my own bank's ATM, so I cancelled my transaction. After my card was ejected, I discovered I had put in my driver's license. :fpalm:
How did it know your account if you put in your driver's license instead of your bank card?

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
Having life problems and feeling as if nothing will ever be ok again. I've always felt pessimistic, even though my problems can be fixed. For some reason I have a hard time remembering that my problems are temporary, but I always assume my life is an endless suck of energy as I wait until my death. Depression?

• Agree
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
How did it know your account if you put in your driver's license instead of your bank card?
I just looked at my driver's license card and it has a magnetic strip on the back of it in the same place as my debit card. I guess,. the ATM does not try to verify the information on the card until I enter everything needed for the transaction. :shrug:

And I shouldn't have to wait while the machine asks me to choose my preferences. You know my card and you know me. I speak English, motherfucker.
This would be a nice feature. I might ask about it, but it probably does not exist since it just makes too much sense. Also, if that woman was transferring money between savings and checking for the same account, she could have done that electronically at the ATM.

• Helpful
Reactions: YogurtExplosion