What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today was my 10th day in a row. I felt like the walking dead and body parts were going to start falling off.

Scooter

You should take time off.
I had off yesterday and could have called off today because of snow. We didn't get a delivery, so there wasn't much to do. We weighed up a bunch of hams and I only worked 6 hours. I'm still sore but hopefully with some couch yoga, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Anyway, I saw a post from a friend who is a local musician. His girlfriend got sick last Wednesday and he got sick on Thursday. He is recovering but she is still not well. Reading through the comments, his bass playing sidekick said that she also has it but is faring better than they are. Also, they know when and where they got it. Some stupid bitch 'only had a cold' so she went out anyway and infected who knows how many people. Jesus Fucking Christ.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I had off yesterday and could have called off today because of snow. We didn't get a delivery, so there wasn't much to do. We weighed up a bunch of hams and I only worked 6 hours. I'm still sore but hopefully with some couch yoga, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Anyway, I saw a post from a friend who is a local musician. His girlfriend got sick last Wednesday and he got sick on Thursday. He is recovering but she is still not well. Reading through the comments, his bass playing sidekick said that she also has it but is faring better than they are. Also, they know when and where they got it. Some stupid bitch 'only had a cold' so she went out anyway and infected who knows how many people. Jesus Fucking Christ.
The covid is bad in my county, up 74% since Thanksgiving
and now we think our grandson is now infected from going to school, 13 years old and in school and they catch the pandemic,
WTF were they thinking about. how are School Kids going to understand social distancing when they just want to play and beat up on each other.

• 1Agree

Scooter

I just got a COVID call from corporate. Another person in our store has it.

• 2Sad
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I have some family members who have covid, and they all still want to get together for Christmas. Fucking dumbasses.

TheRover

Nothing
I got all the way into town today before I realised I left my mask at home and I was like fuck it, get in the shop quick, get what you want, don't make eye contact, don't get too close to anybody, it'll be fine

Almost got into a fight... twice

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I got all the way into town today before I realised I left my mask at home and I was like fuck it, get in the shop quick, get what you want, don't make eye contact, don't get too close to anybody, it'll be fine

Almost got into a fight... twice
I did that shit a couple months ago. I went back to get it because I didn't want to start shit.

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I love celebrating other people's birthdays and making them feel special,
but I dislike my birthday (hate is a strong word, so I rescind that kind of language, but am too lazy to re-edit this paragraph) . I hate people asking me what I want for my birthday. Or what we/I are doing for my birthday.
I hate the idea of having to plan a party for myself, or make a reservation, or coordinate different groups of friends.
But then I hate making one of my friends do it because that makes me uncomfortable.
I hate everyone staring at me asking, "Are you having fun?" on repeat.
Also I start to sink through the bottom of the chair when people start singing at me.

But in the same breath, I also don't want to sit home and ignore my birthday. That would make me feel like a total friendless loser which I know I'm not.
I don't want other people or myself to ignore my birthday either. I want people to wish me a happy birthday, but not in an obnoxious way. I want it recognized and to feel good, but I hate being put on blast with everyone so hyper focused one me.
I just want us all to have fun.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I love celebrating other people's birthdays and making them feel special,
but I dislike my birthday (hate is a strong word, so I rescind that kind of language, but am too lazy to re-edit this paragraph) . I hate people asking me what I want for my birthday. Or what we/I are doing for my birthday.
I hate the idea of having to plan a party for myself, or make a reservation, or coordinate different groups of friends.
But then I hate making one of my friends do it because that makes me uncomfortable.
I hate everyone staring at me asking, "Are you having fun?" on repeat.
Also I start to sink through the bottom of the chair when people start singing at me.

But in the same breath, I also don't want to sit home and ignore my birthday. That would make me feel like a total friendless loser which I know I'm not.
I don't want other people or myself to ignore my birthday either. I want people to wish me a happy birthday, but not in an obnoxious way. I want it recognized and to feel good, but I hate being put on blast with everyone so hyper focused one me.
I just want us all to have fun.
Happy birthday!