What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
COVID is running wild!

Last week, our Personal Shopper crew got hit hard. At least 2 people got it and 8 or 9 had to quarantine as close contacts. I think one of them is the young woman who always wears her mask below her nose. I guess she thinks her nose is too cute to cover?

A key player in the deli was sick over the weekend. She's essentially the assistant because the actual assistant is a complete and irresponsible dumbass. She tested negative but she has to quarantine because her son tested positive. He works in produce. Her daughter, a Personal Shopper will also have to quarantine.

Our produce manager has it. Good for him! He's constantly pulling his mask up and down to talk. Poor mask discipline. I don't know who else is sick or just quarantined. The floral lady hasn't been there. Also, the cut fruit and cut vegetable tray woman is missing. No loss there. She's a fat and useless piece of shit, walks around and talks all day. I hope she dies.

Our assistant store manager, as of early this afternoon, has to quarantine as a close contact to the produce manager. LOL

_____

* and fuck Instacart shoppers! A guy asks me if I know where things are in the store or just in the meat department. The motherfucker showed me a picture of Heluva Good dip on his phone. I told him it was in the dairy aisle. He looked at me like 'WTF is the dairy aisle' and wanted me to explain things for him. I walked the fuck away. You're getting paid to shop and deliver groceries by Instacart, an outside entity, find it your own damn self. It was a half hour early and I could have done a little this and that but I decided it was time to punch out and go home. Fuck that place.

• 1Sad
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

Sounds like a great idea if everybody's getting covid.
I'm not scared of COVID, I just hate everything about that store. It's not okay but I got my medicine and it's getting me through it ... somewhat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
COVID is running wild!

Last week, our Personal Shopper crew got hit hard. At least 2 people got it and 8 or 9 had to quarantine as close contacts. I think one of them is the young woman who always wears her mask below her nose. I guess she thinks her nose is too cute to cover?

Nose breathers

Nose breathers..

A lot of them over here, that’s one reason we have worst death toll in Europe and fifth in the world, right behind the behemoths, damp little rock I knew we’d outdo our neighbours. I guess the one good thing, coming out of the European Union and thus medical unions, we are having a faster roll out of vaccinations here.

A good thing if the jab doesn’t turn us into zombies in a few months time. Most nights I think I have covid but I’m not sure if I just can’t breath.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Kidney stones. :cry:
That shit sucks, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

I had a 7.2 & 5.1 mm stones that they used a laser to break down..then they had a stent in me for damn near a week...
no fun and absolutely no beuno....

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Sadly, I don't think my dog has much longer to live.
That really sucks,
alot of people just do not understand the bond a person can have with their dogs ( or animals ),
when they die we feel the pain of death to a loved family member...

Last edited:
  • 1Agree

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
That shit sucks, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

I had a 7.2 & 5.1 mm stones that they used a laser to break down..then they had a stent in me for damn near a week...
no fun and absolutely no beuno....
So, I hurt for a day and then it stopped. Its way up at the top of my kidney so it'll be a while before it decides to come out. They say it's non obstructive. Hopefully it stays that way. Lol

those are some huuuuge stones!! Aren't you glad they have lasers these days?? My friend had 3 at once and I thought that was bad.

• 1Sad
  • 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
It was funny as I tried to be a bad-ass and goto work on one of the days I had them stents in....
one of my teammates was sniveling about going to the hospital in agonizing pain..they found a 1.1 mm stone and he was crying in the hospital....so I showed him my medical report..his eyes got sort of wide when he saw them stone reports on me...
when I had to go in I was having severe side pains, then in the doctors office I just started throwing up continuously and just couldn't stop dry-heaving..and felt like someone had lait into me with a pair of gestapo boots..but I didn't cry...
altho I did tear up when the Doc ripped them stents out out of my pecker like it was an old weed...now that felt uncomfortable as all hell and high-water...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
It was funny as I tried to be a bad-ass and goto work on one of the days I had them stents in....
one of my teammates was sniveling about going to the hospital in agonizing pain..they found a 1.1 mm stone and he was crying in the hospital....so I showed him my medical report..his eyes got sort of wide when he saw them stone reports on me...
when I had to go in I was having severe side pains, then in the doctors office I just started throwing up continuously and just couldn't stop dry-heaving..and felt like someone had lait into me with a pair of gestapo boots..but I didn't cry...
altho I did tear up when the Doc ripped them stents out out of my pecker like it was an old weed...now that felt uncomfortable as all hell and high-water...
Nnnnoooooo that sounds AWFUL!! I feel worse for guys with stones. Like... That's an awfully small hole for a stone to come out of. 😳

• 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
That's why you end up at the hospital screaming in agony doubled over in pain puking your guts out.
They get stuck between the kidneys and the exit hole...

• 2Sad

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Nnnnoooooo that sounds AWFUL!! I feel worse for guys with stones. Like... That's an awfully small hole for a stone to come out of. 😳
Not to mention a long urethra.

EDIT: I meant to write a longer urethra. :banghead:

Last edited:
  • 2LOL
  • 1Face Palm
Reactions: 2 users

Scooter

Mostly everything
Yeah. Today was my 7th day in a row. That place put me in a bad mood first thing yesterday morning and it carried over into today. I need an exorcism.

• 1Agree

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
SNOW. I don't know how much more I can take. This was my yard a few hours ago. About half of that was from before and half is from today. Ahhhhhhh E47B74AD-EF6A-425E-B9FA-67C76916378E.jpeg

• 1Kill It With Fire
  • 1Sad

I SUCK AT LIFE

Fresh Meat
i hate when my mom buys food for my big ass family from culvers and makes me hold it on the way back home and drives like a psychopath and goes from 20 mph to zero at a stop sign

then i spill a couple milkshakes because im holding 2 of them

and then she thinks it's hilarious that i have milkshake all over my shoes and my legs are hella sticky

and fucking pisses herself laughing while im boutta cry omg it was so sticky and ugh she made me clean it all myself lol

• 1Agree

Scooter

I don't like the previous poster. I don't like the snow and cold. I'm trying to have a hate-free Thursday.

• 1Like