What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
So we should ban you for being underage for the for
I accidentally left my piss jug on the floor. My mom yelled at me to stop being disgusting. I told her to fuck off. She kept nagging me, claiming that I will never get the girlfriend I want if I keep acting like this. It's not my fault girls don't like nice guys. They only date bad boys. Maybe I should get a skull tattoo and drink beer. Thankfully my mom didn't find my cum rags I left under my bed, after I jerked it to attractive loli. I wish I had a cute loli Japanese waifu
everyone needs a cute loli japanese waifu

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
i hate when i get in trouble for convincing the old drunk man in between the porta potties that he's pregnant. i really dont know how my mom didnt appreciate how fucking funny it was

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I'm way too old not to at least have a fucking apartment.
Are you stuck living with family or something? Because it's ok. The economy sucks for a lot of people. Employers want to pay low wages. Renting or buying a place is expensive. It would help if people got paid a living wage.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Are you stuck living with family or something? Because it's ok. The economy sucks for a lot of people. Employers want to pay low wages. Renting or buying a place is expensive. It would help if people got paid a living wage.
Dunno if its the same over in the states, in the UK there there are two choices for those not earning a packet; stay at home or go private. The former removes all dignity as an adult, the latter lands you in perpetual no gain - private rent is extortionate here.

TheRover

Nothing
This lockdown gone on too long. It’s killed me so thanks all. I’m covid free but I’m ready to die anyway. Goodbye.

• 11UP!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Lol, that's pretty much the story.

I'm sick as shit, I ask my sons dad to do any school work with him but he thought it was too hard and he gave up. lmao
I'm angry but I also pity him.

At least the grown man wasn't working on "not shitting your pants", cause that seems Kindergarten level work too.

• 1LOL

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
This lockdown gone on too long. It’s killed me so thanks all. I’m covid free but I’m ready to die anyway. Goodbye.
Hey the lockdown does really fucking suck but it will be over soon enough. You're stronger than you think, youve just gotta have the right attitude about it . no reason to die over it ok? if you need to talk, im here <3

• 1Sad

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
today i hate the person at the store that looked like ron weasley and smelled like shit bc he ran over my ankle with his shopping cart while i was holding milk and pringles in my hands , causing me to fall on my face like the idiot i am

• 1Sad
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Sounds like some straight Walmart shit there...

I don't hate a damn thing today ... my life is fucking perf.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream that my grandfather died, and I didn't remember it for years. I was walking around his house trying to find him, and my mom reminded me that he died years ago. I woke up thinking that he was dead, but eventually remember that he's still alive. WTF? I hate dreams that are so realistic that I still believe them after I wake up.

• 1Sad
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheRover

Nothing
I feel into sleep yesterday but I don’t know if I was just in deep thought.. the only reason it confused me is because my phone ringer 3 cunting times

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today fucking sucked. I did not like that. Then I get home and I don’t have internet. Fuck. Lemon Haze, take me AWAY!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I've been recovering from food poisoning the past few days. I'm feeling better, but still bad. My stomach is hungry, but too irritated to take any food, and won't fit much food in it.

Fuck Taco Bell. I got multi day sickness twice in a row eating there. They fucking suck.