What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I've been recovering from food poisoning the past few days. I'm feeling better, but still bad. My stomach is hungry, but too irritated to take any food, and won't fit much food in it.

Fuck Taco Bell. I got multi day sickness twice in a row eating there. They fucking suck.
https://iwaspoisoned.com/tag/taco-bell
Here ya go Sniper, a place to take it to the next level and let others know that they aren't alone with Taco Bell's food poisoning.

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
I hate that my teacher showed the video of george floyds death repeatedly and got mad at me for leaving the room even after i explained that i couldnt watch especially because the cause of my best friends suicide was caused by his black father getting killed by white cops for LEGAL gun possession

• 1Sad
Reactions: 1 user

I SUCK AT LIFE

Hoodrat
I hate that my teacher showed the video of george floyds death repeatedly and got mad at me for leaving the room even after i explained that i couldnt watch especially because the cause of my best friends suicide was caused by his black father getting killed by white cops for LEGAL gun possession
i just found out from his little sister that their cousin got killed as well. today sucks

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Forgetting my password for this site TWO TIMES IN A ROW.
I think I actually have to make a little password book like my mom had. I made fun of her then, but man!

• 1Agree

Ryan McAury

Investigator
I hate drivers that slam their brakes in the middle of the road, when they have a line of cars behind them. Try slowing down before your destination, and use your turn signal. Stop nearly causing a multi car accident. This has been happening more often lately because people are careless!
Don't sleep when driving.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I used to think +30 was old too ...
Until I was 35, running 6 miles per day, and tapping College Poon.
That cured it.

I hate the temptations of quitting smoking.
I feel really good though... just keep strong.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Forgetting my password for this site TWO TIMES IN A ROW.
I think I actually have to make a little password book like my mom had. I made fun of her then, but man!

Maybe you just need to log on here more often so your password will be in your short term memory.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Maybe you just need to log on here more often so your password will be in your short term memory.
Lol I log in more often than you think. There were a few weeks there, though, when life got crazy. Got my wisdom teeth out, had a laser eye procedure, and then had chaos going on with my kids school. I pretty much slept and tried not to cry. Haha
I think I changed my password when drugged up because I could not remember it for the life of me. Lol

Seriously, then there must be some Ancient's like me here,as I know im not the only one.
Yeeeeeah... I'm 35 now haha

• 1Beer

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I think I changed my password when drugged up because I could not remember it for the life of me. Lol
So many times I make a unique password for a website I rarely use. Then I forget it and need to reset. Especially those websites that want a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, a special character, and it has to be at least 8 characters.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
had a laser eye procedure
Did you have a Radial Keratotomy for your eye surgery?

So many times I make a unique password for a website I rarely use. Then I forget it and need to reset. Especially those websites that want a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, a special character, and it has to be at least 8 characters.
I only have one password across the board,
[email protected]@nKissMYSt0nes!

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Those are the worst ones!
Did you have a Radial Keratotomy for your eye surgery?

I only have one password across the board,
[email protected]@nKissMYSt0nes!
I have narrow eye drains and am at risk for glaucoma. if my drains shut, the pressure would build up, I’d get an intense headache, and could go instantly blind. they had to create a new drain by lasering a hole in my iris. I go back for the next one in two weeks. it wasn’t bad and I was able to drive home. I think the anxiety leading up to it was worse than the procedure itself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users