What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I agree nature is enjoyable, but you can go to park to just sit under a tree. If you go to a fair, you should participate (or spectate) in some fair activity.

The building was only forty years old and they were just starting to make repairs to problems discovered almost three years ago. I actually logged back on to this site to edit my previous post by removing the phrase "in the U.S.A.", because it sounded like a pompous American thing to write, but you already quoted me and now I will forever look like a jerk. :meh:
Hey, he can enjoy the fair however he wants, as long as it's legal.

You didn't sound like a jerk. Many countries have no labor laws and have buildings collapse all the time.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Person: "So what did do you do at the fair?"
TheRover: "I sat under a tree." 🌳

I know I am late to the discussion, but I lost interest in rollercoasters when I got my driver's license. Just drive fast around curves and up and down hills ...

What do I hate today? Hmmm, I have only been awake a few hours, mostly watching news about the building collapse in Florida. I guess I hate that such a thing can happen in the USA.

I took it to mean he was going somewhere peaceful to sit under a tree because he was emotionally scarred from the people and bullshit at the fair.

Turn off the news and build a garden, dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I took it to mean he was going somewhere peaceful to sit under a tree because he was emotionally scarred from the people and bullshit at the fair.

Turn off the news and build a garden, dude.
The news is bullshit. Most of it is negative shit that doesn't even affect most people, and most people can't even stop. Look at it sparingly to be informed, but most of it is trash.

• 1Agree

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
The news is bullshit. Most of it is negative shit that doesn't even affect most people, and most people can't even stop. Look at it sparingly to be informed, but most of it is trash.
I get most of my news from late night talk shows (via YouTube).

(I used to get most of my news from this site ... )

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Person: "So what did do you do at the fair?"
TheRover: "I sat under a tree." 🌳

I know I am late to the discussion, but I lost interest in rollercoasters when I got my driver's license. Just drive fast around curves and up and down hills ...

I hear you, it’s not much difference if you close your eyes.. like basically saying fuck you to your insides.

The building was only forty years old and they were just starting to make repairs to problems discovered almost three years ago. I actually logged back on to this site to edit my previous post by removing the phrase "in the U.S.A.", because it sounded like a pompous American thing to write, but you already quoted me and now I will forever look like a jerk. :meh:

lol bro it’s allowed, the U.S.A is a place, sometimes it will be convenient to place it in a sentence, just not twice, never twice.

Sitting around enjoying nature is actually enjoyable.

Unless it’s very near a volcano..

I appear to have triple posted..

@ib4 can you fix that, please..

ib4: si.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hear you, it’s not much difference if you close your eyes.. like basically saying fuck you to your insides.
You would drive with your eyes closed? I'm scared for the person you are going to run into.
lol bro it’s allowed, the U.S.A is a place, sometimes it will be convenient to place it in a sentence, just not twice, never twice.
What's wrong with naming a place twice?
Unless it’s very near a volcano..
My life sucks, and I wish I could jump into a volcano.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
God. I fucking hate when I have to fill in my personal information on certain websites, and it gets sold to spammers who fucking call me day and night. Fuck this illegal shit.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
People on the game NEO:BALL who randomly shoot off course to collect a super power. Yeah okay you dumb fuck, let me have 2 free goals so you can get a superpower and freeze me or some shit, I’ll still fucking beat you.. makes me fucking sick, I never want superpowers and if I see one pop up, I’ll only collect when I am passing that spot anyway. Man it’s so fucking retarded.

• 1LOL

Scooter

Bad day at work. It was just two of us when we needed three and a half people. Our district manager was there early-ish in the morning. I saw him and didn’t give a fuck. I saw something I didn’t like and knew would be a problem and I was in a hurry to get other things done. Apparently I was a little too aggressive and he thought I was making a scene and pissed off. No, I was just a bit frustrated. He thought I had an angry look on my face. LOL, ain’t nobody seen my awkward facial contortions in a year and a half since I’ve been wearing a mask.

• 2LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate when people argue over which smartphone is the best. They are all nearly the same thing anyway.

Last edited:

Scooter

The fucking power went out at work around 8:00 this morning and the report was that it wouldn’t be back on until 1:00. So, we covered the cases with plastic sheeting and waited. It usually comes back on within two hours. Not this time.

Also, our warehouse truck was late again and arrived a little after the power went out. The driver dropped the trailer at the dock door and that’s where it was gonna sit until the power came back on. And tomorrow is inventory. We hatched out a plan on how to handle that because we weren’t gonna stay there all day to make up for this shit. Because Fuck That Place.

We got three bins of dry ice delivered and had half of the department covered when the power came back on. FUCK!

Tomorrow is going to be a mess and a half. Shit, our frozen section hasn’t been stocked in how many days because we don’t have enough help. Jesus Fucking Christ on a Sunday.

• 1LOL
  • 1Hug
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
The fucking power went out at work around 8:00 this morning and the report was that it wouldn’t be back on until 1:00. So, we covered the cases with plastic sheeting and waited. It usually comes back on within two hours. Not this time.

Also, our warehouse truck was late again and arrived a little after the power went out. The driver dropped the trailer at the dock door and that’s where it was gonna sit until the power came back on. And tomorrow is inventory. We hatched out a plan on how to handle that because we weren’t gonna stay there all day to make up for this shit. Because Fuck That Place.

We got three bins of dry ice delivered and had half of the department covered when the power came back on. FUCK!

Tomorrow is going to be a mess and a half. Shit, our frozen section hasn’t been stocked in how many days because we don’t have enough help. Jesus Fucking Christ on a Sunday.
Sucks for you. We had a slow day. Pretty easy and we got off early for the holiday.

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Had my second covid jab. Bitch told me people been having heart palpitations.. it’s just been revealed, do I still wanna have the jab.. yes just stick it in me, I love a good injection, it’s relaxing

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate that I got ripped off by Target. I bought a chair online from Target and had it set for pickup. I arrive and the worker told me it's unavailable. She said they sent me an email saying it's unavailable. I pull up the email, and she points all around it telling me it says I got a refund. It said nothing about a refund. I went home and contacted online support. The person told me I was getting a refund and a $5 gift card, which I never received. I'll have to contact those scammers again, then never stop there for life.

EDIT: I contacted somebody from Target help chat, and they said that the $30 never went through because it was cancelled.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I have all these soda stains and food stains all over my car seats that I still need to clean. :(

• 1Kill It With Fire

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Dumb fucking morons that talk shit and don’t have the capacity to google something and utilise this thing we have called an internet which would instantly disprove the dumb fucking myths they sell.

Fuuuuuck.

Scooter

The Halloween store is getting set up. They have four PODS of merchandise sitting in the parking lot. The usual freaky-deakies are in there, doing their thing.

ALREADY!

• 1WTF!?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Dumb fucking morons that talk shit and don’t have the capacity to google something and utilise this thing we have called an internet which would instantly disprove the dumb fucking myths they sell.

Fuuuuuck.
The internet is full of lies too. :(

• 1Agree