What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I woke up in a bad mood and my back hurts. I was brushing my teeth this morning, bent over to spit out a mouth full of toothpaste and my back popped. FUCK.

• 1Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I woke up in a bad mood and my back hurts. I was brushing my teeth this morning, bent over to spit out a mouth full of toothpaste and my back popped. FUCK.
Today at work I bent down to pick something up, and I hurt my knee again. It stopped hurting after I walked around for a few minutes.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
My hairs turning grey 🙄

I should say my side hair 🙄

My hair wanna live everywhere else but atop my ead.

• 1Hug
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
My hairs turning grey 🙄

I should say my side hair 🙄

My hair wanna live everywhere else but atop my ead.
My hair seems to be thinning. It's shorter on the top, and really long on the sides. The front of my hair looks like either a widow's peak, or a receding hairline.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I phoned to enquire about broadband. Got the most enthusiastic little sales bumpkin.. overloading me with information and technical jargon, you could tell she been on every sales course and probably read the book on how to sell.. just had to put the phone down and going to go with another internet provider

• 1LOL
  • 1Like

Scooter

I clocked out at 1:13, walked out of the backroom and toward the front door. At 1:14, the power went out and I kept walking like nothing happened. A lady asked me what was going on, I slowed my step, told her the power went out and kept walking. Customers tried to pause me at the front door. I stmumbled out some words and kept walking. Fuck that store. I've experienced more power outages in 2 years at that store than I have at other stores in 30 years.

Also, at the stupid-ass 'pulse' meeting yesterday (9:30 prompt every morning when we all have WAY better things to do in our departments because we're catching up from the day before and we don't have enough help)

... anyway, some interesting tidbits are mentioned from time to time. Our company has been tracking EBT (food stamps/welfare) sales numbers. Last year at this time, the store did ~$100,000/week in EBT sales. Last week, the store did ~$200,000 in EBT sales. The government(s) needs to stop handing out Free Money and people need to get a fucking job and earn their existence in life.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I phoned to enquire about broadband. Got the most enthusiastic little sales bumpkin.. overloading me with information and technical jargon, you could tell she been on every sales course and probably read the book on how to sell.. just had to put the phone down and going to go with another internet provider
Most people already know what kind of internet they want when they order it. The saleslady was in the wrong.
I clocked out at 1:13, walked out of the backroom and toward the front door. At 1:14, the power went out and I kept walking like nothing happened. A lady asked me what was going on, I slowed my step, told her the power went out and kept walking. Customers tried to pause me at the front door. I stmumbled out some words and kept walking. Fuck that store. I've experienced more power outages in 2 years at that store than I have at other stores in 30 years.

Also, at the stupid-ass 'pulse' meeting yesterday (9:30 prompt every morning when we all have WAY better things to do in our departments because we're catching up from the day before and we don't have enough help)

... anyway, some interesting tidbits are mentioned from time to time. Our company has been tracking EBT (food stamps/welfare) sales numbers. Last year at this time, the store did ~$100,000/week in EBT sales. Last week, the store did ~$200,000 in EBT sales. The government(s) needs to stop handing out Free Money and people need to get a fucking job and earn their existence in life.
I frequently say goodbye to workers when I'm leaving. I get to work way before they do, so I leave when they only worked a couple hours. They are always envious. LMAO!

The daily meetings are always explaining the same shit we already know how to do, along with a random petty complaint that management somehow always forgets about right after. Whatever. Job security is good right now and I like having consistent income.

Some EBT users are alright, and some are entitled. I worked with one who always showed up and did his job, then stopped coming in because he didn't have a ride. It was sad. He deserved to have a chance to earn a living, but he didn't have a car for some reason. Some poor people just need a little help to become productive. I've also seen another EBT user be a complete mooch to everybody and wouldn't improve their situation. So sad.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Most people already know what kind of internet they want when they order it. The saleslady was in the wrong.

I just know I want the cheapest package like I had before, not super fast fibre optic 2 billion gig per second for the highest price. It’s ordered now anyhow, just told the next person to shut the fuck up off the bat and answer my questions, motherfucker asked if I like watching sport. No I like watching internet ffs.

• 2Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Somebody from night shift got injured and bled all over the bathroom. Because it's Sunday, there are no janitors here to clean it up. Blood all over the floor and bathroom sign. Somebody must have mistakenly cut themselves with a knife.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Only one out of 3 cash machines working at the bank today!! Why? Because fucking brain dead northern morons putting FOLDED notes into the machine, oh my fucking word how are SO many people SO fucking dumb 😱

Somebody from night shift got injured and bled all over the bathroom. Because it's Sunday, there are no janitors here to clean it up. Blood all over the floor and bathroom sign. Somebody must have mistakenly cut themselves with a knife.

People are filth aren’t they, I woulda cleaned that up even if I was half dying not leave my blood for someone else to clean up.

• 2Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
People are filth aren’t they, I woulda cleaned that up even if I was half dying not leave my blood for someone else to clean up.
I agree, leaving that kind of mess behind is disgusting,
no excuse for not cleaning up after themselves or asking for some help if they couldn't do it because of the injury.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I agree, leaving that kind of mess behind is disgusting,
no excuse for not cleaning up after themselves or asking for some help if they couldn't do it because of the injury.
It took a long time today, but the blood is finally cleaned up. I can use the bathroom without feeling like puking.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
people on NEO:BALL who when you use the superpower “reverse” against them just lose their shit and let their car crash around the place allowing you to score goal after goal

Fuck me, tell a person left is right and they can’t cope and lose their shit.. even otherwise intelligent people, it’s not that fucking hard to adjust!!

• 1Like

Scooter

I was having internet connection issues and I forgot how to easily navigate this site on my computer rather than my phone. It's okay, I have it figured out now.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I was having internet connection issues and I forgot how to easily navigate this site on my computer rather than my phone. It's okay, I have it figured out now.
Websites always work better on a computer. Mobile versions of websites always have design setbacks that don't exist on the desktop version.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Just went into a small shop and I hear this voice “you want tobacco”

Everyone around here selling cheap knock off tobacco, I’ve had some, it’s like fucking poison, it’s nasty as shit.

Just told him “no” and he’s like “it’s cheap, cheap, tell your friends”

Yeah okay...

• 1Like
  • 1LOL

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

been that, done there
It's hot, my holiday's over, public transport sucks as air conditioning doesn't work, my daughter probably didn't walk the dog out so I have to do it when I go back home.

• 1Sad