What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I've been sick all day and my stomach's been aching. Decided to go to work anyway because I want to avoid being fired.

I forgot my badge, so I had to go home and get it. I arrived and clocked in right on time. I need to ask them if that will count as a tardy.

Edit: Turns out it's not counted as a tardy, so I'm good.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
If I want to search something on internet that’s not straight forward. That’s not what’s a brick, it’s not there.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate that many companies hire 16 year old idiots that fuck around all day and do a bad job. I literally just tried to order some food, and the 16 year old bitch was too busy to take the order properly. I got one wrong sandwich, another extra sandwich, and another extra fry because she wouldn't pay attention, and kept trying to add shit to my order. Fucking bitch. I take companies more seriously when they employ adults that actually act mature and don't make mistakes.

EDIT: I kept trying to tell her I wanted bacon, but she kept repeating cajun. Bitch needs to stop with the act and learn to listen.

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Fuck, it's hot. Outside and inside. I had to turn on the decrepit air conditioner for the third time this summer. The fans are doing nothing for me and just blowing hot air.

• 1Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Fuck, it's hot. Outside and inside. I had to turn on the decrepit air conditioner for the third time this summer. The fans are doing nothing for me and just blowing hot air.
It's been hot when I leave work in the afternoon. It kills me, and the car AC barely does shit. Thankfully I'm not out for long.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Every time I win a game of NEO:BALL which is 9 times out of 10

Me: Well played
Opponent: Thanks
Me: Good game
Opponent: Good game

Every time I lose a game of NEO:BALL which is 1 time out of 10

Opponent: (doesn’t say anything)

People have no humility.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Every time I win a game of NEO:BALL which is 9 times out of 10

Me: Well played
Opponent: Thanks
Opponent: Good game

Every time I lose a game of NEO:BALL which is 1 time out of 10

Opponent: (doesn’t say anything)

People have no humility.
When people don't chat in online games, it feels empty and I feel kind of lonely.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Our wonderful government have agreed to take TWENTY THOUSAND afghans over so many years and the opposing party are outraged.. it’s too small a number!!!

This small Island is finished, there’s no happiness here, no sense.

Just been ruined by liberal cunts. I hate you fucking liberal dogs, you fucking born yesterday, your mind as deep as a puddle.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Our wonderful government have agreed to take TWENTY THOUSAND afghans over so many years and the opposing party are outraged.. it’s too small a number!!!

Just been ruined by liberal cunts. I hate you fucking liberal dogs, you fucking born yesterday, your mind as deep as a puddle.
It's great that 20,000 afghans are now over here, but I'm worried for everybody else, because Afghanistan has been taken over by the Taliban.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
It's great that 20,000 afghans are now over here, but I'm worried for everybody else, because Afghanistan has been taken over by the Taliban.

Over here.. over there.. what you on about. I live on an Island the size of Oregon with over a million people who can’t find a job.

Taliban have taken Afghanistan wow had no idea

Also Germany started 2 world wars.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Over here.. over there.. what you on about. I live on an Island the size of Oregon with over a million people who can’t find a job.

Taliban have taken Afghanistan wow had no idea

Also Germany started 2 world wars.
People might be jobless where you live, but nobody wants to live in a war ridden terrorist country. I'll take being jobless anyday.

• 1WTF!?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb

So you live in Canada?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Pretty girls who say “I shit myself” as a term of speech.. all the fucking time

“I SHIT MYSELF”

yaaaaa okay then. Nice.

• 1WTF!?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today was going to be a day, regardless but shit got weird. It was raining, so I guess people had nothing better to do than go to the store. We were finishing off the day, the closer showed up on time and we were in good spirits. My manager was on the sales floor finishing a frozen foods order and I came out with some ham hocks to put on the shelf. Suddenly, there's a woman at the seafood department YELLING and causing a scene, dropping f- bombs and all that. She and her guy came over to us and said she wanted to talk to a manager. She was holding a lobster tail and 2 or 3 crab leg clusters. "That woman asked me if I was paying for this with food stamps! (it came out as a combination of 'asked' and 'aksed' and her guy said "asked", as if to remind her and reinforce her to use proper speech) "I wanted her to make my food! I have been shopping here for years and I have never heard anything so disrespectful! I have a job! I pay for my food! I want to speak to a manager!"

OH, Boy. The store manager was in the back room, so Boss fetched him and told him to get out here and talk to this woman. I was putting those ham hocks on the shelf and the woman walked over to seafood and started yelling and causing a scene again. "I WASN'T FUCKING TALKING TO YOU, YOU DISREPECTFUL BITCH! blah, blah, blah" Red Alert! LOL

Boss and I had some things to finish up and some time to spend. I led him into the meat cooler and told him we need to get the fuck out of here right fucking now.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Today was going to be a day, regardless but shit got weird. It was raining, so I guess people had nothing better to do than go to the store. We were finishing off the day, the closer showed up on time and we were in good spirits. My manager was on the sales floor finishing a frozen foods order and I came out with some ham hocks to put on the shelf. Suddenly, there's a woman at the seafood department YELLING and causing a scene, dropping f- bombs and all that. She and her guy came over to us and said she wanted to talk to a manager. She was holding a lobster tail and 2 or 3 crab leg clusters. "That woman asked me if I was paying for this with food stamps! (it came out as a combination of 'asked' and 'aksed' and her guy said "asked", as if to remind her and reinforce her to use proper speech) "I wanted her to make my food! I have been shopping here for years and I have never heard anything so disrespectful! I have a job! I pay for my food! I want to speak to a manager!"

OH, Boy. The store manager was in the back room, so Boss fetched him and told him to get out here and talk to this woman. I was putting those ham hocks on the shelf and the woman walked over to seafood and started yelling and causing a scene again. "I WASN'T FUCKING TALKING TO YOU, YOU DISREPECTFUL BITCH! blah, blah, blah" Red Alert! LOL

Boss and I had some things to finish up and some time to spend. I led him into the meat cooler and told him we need to get the fuck out of here right fucking now.
I would have kicked her out. Nobody should be treated like that.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
fucking idiots who select the extra time perk on NEO:BALL on main frame arena.. it’s the longest game at 90 seconds fuck off with your extra time, Jesus Christ every fucking time without fail, cunting extra time sappy arsed wankers and oh I’ve realised I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t slam my car into the walls like a particularly confused daddy long legs for the whole time when the confuse perk is used against me, I realise this probably doesn’t make sense to anyone here but it literally hurts my brain that everyone does this.

• 1Hug

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
fucking idiots who select the extra time perk on NEO:BALL on main frame arena.. it’s the longest game at 90 seconds fuck off with your extra time, Jesus Christ every fucking time without fail, cunting extra time sappy arsed wankers and oh I’ve realised I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t slam my car into the walls like a particularly confused daddy long legs for the whole time when the confuse perk is used against me, I realise this probably doesn’t make sense to anyone here but it literally hurts my brain that everyone does this.
You sound like a fun time.

• 1LOL