What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I am a fun time.

I went to a cafe this morning and forgot my cigs. I thought for the first time since I was a kid I need to ask a random stranger if they can SELL me a cigarette and the only person I could see smoking was this quite old woman and it literally took all my courage to approach her and ask to buy a cigarette... sour faced horrible cunt smiled at me and said “No” end of conversation. When people ask me for a cig I give them two (one for the road)

I won’t forget my cigs again.

• 1LOL
  • 1Hug
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I am a fun time.

I went to a cafe this morning and forgot my cigs. I thought for the first time since I was a kid I need to ask a random stranger if they can SELL me a cigarette and the only person I could see smoking was this quite old woman and it literally took all my courage to approach her and ask to buy a cigarette... sour faced horrible cunt smiled at me and said “No” end of conversation. When people ask me for a cig I give them two (one for the road)

I won’t forget my cigs again.
I literally quit smoking because of people always hittin me up for a smoke,
to this day, 9 years without a drag from a smoke, and yet people will still come up and try to bum a smoke..
Have to tell them the news it aint the smoke they think it is, you believe that most dont even want a joint fer the road?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
to this day, 9 years without a drag from a smoke, and yet people will still come up and try to bum a smoke..
Have to tell them the news it aint the smoke they think it is, you believe that most dont even want a joint fer the road?
When I'm downtown, people are always asking me for a smoke. I don't even smoke.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I have never smoked in my life and I have had people ask me if I had any cigarettes. When I tell them "No", they look at me as if I am lying.
Panhandlers need to get their own fucking money and cigarettes. I work for a living and refuse to give these fuckers my hard earned money. They need to get jobs.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Panhandlers need to get their own fucking money and cigarettes. I work for a living and refuse to give these fuckers my hard earned money. They need to get jobs.
The other day my youngest daughter and I were walking downtown and she sees this lady with a bike that has like eight hefty bags full of cans on it,she's digging around in a recycle bin looking for more cans when my daughter piped up about how disgusting that was..
I asked her.."How So ?",she sez to me, "That lady digging around in the cans like a bum"
"Lord" I thought.."to be a kid again",
I tell her
"Babe..that right there is a job...that lady gets up bright and early, as I've seen her then when I walk the doggos, and she will be doing the same thing later that afternoon somewhere else," "notice she has a few bags tied onto her bike, that shit aint easy, she has to go thru the bins to collect the right type of bottles and cans, she crushes them to compact them in the bags, she cleans up her mess before she leaves, and she gets paid at the end of the day for all that hard work she did..and she does it all over again the next day, shes not a bum, she's making a living with the only thing she can do at the moment trying to support herself"
She looks at me real funny and I say..
"There was a time when you were a baby baby..I still had two jobs and we were barely making it..Your mom and I would take the car and raid business's of their cans and plastic bottles form those same type of bins, just to make ends meet, and we did it every other day, its a hard job and a hard life..it isn't easy and sometimes you have to get dirty and stinky to get a days pay just to eat a meal or feed your loved ones"
She looks again at me then looks at the lady, and promptly reaches into the side pocket of our backpack and takes the crystal geyser water bottle and goes right up to her and gives it to her,
the lady looked straight up surprised and said thank you and took a drink from the bottle..
Made my daughter very happy and it taught her a valuable lesson I believe, and some things cant be taught in school.

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
The other day my youngest daughter and I were walking downtown and she sees this lady with a bike that has like eight hefty bags full of cans on it,she's digging around in a recycle bin looking for more cans when my daughter piped up about how disgusting that was..
I asked her.."How So ?",she sez to me, "That lady digging around in the cans like a bum"
"Lord" I thought.."to be a kid again",
I tell her
"Babe..that right there is a job...that lady gets up bright and early, as I've seen her then when I walk the doggos, and she will be doing the same thing later that afternoon somewhere else," "notice she has a few bags tied onto her bike, that shit aint easy, she has to go thru the bins to collect the right type of bottles and cans, she crushes them to compact them in the bags, she cleans up her mess before she leaves, and she gets paid at the end of the day for all that hard work she did..and she does it all over again the next day, shes not a bum, she's making a living with the only thing she can do at the moment trying to support herself"
She looks at me real funny and I say..
"There was a time when you were a baby baby..I still had two jobs and we were barely making it..Your mom and I would take the car and raid business's of their cans and plastic bottles form those same type of bins, just to make ends meet, and we did it every other day, its a hard job and a hard life..it isn't easy and sometimes you have to get dirty and stinky to get a days pay just to eat a meal or feed your loved ones"
She looks again at me then looks at the lady, and promptly reaches into the side pocket of our backpack and takes the crystal geyser water bottle and goes right up to her and gives it to her,
the lady looked straight up surprised and said thank you and took a drink from the bottle..
Made my daughter very happy and it taught her a valuable lesson I believe, and some things cant be taught in school.
Maybe you are right. I should be nicer to panhandlers.

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

I can’t believe that, I want all the joints for all the roads so it just baffles me.

• 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I can’t believe that, I want all the joints for all the roads so it just baffles me.

LOL Yeah, me too.

__

7:00 in the morning and there’s a feral pack of riff-raff parading through the store, talking VERY loudly. I saw them as I was going for my Red Bull in the soda aisle. Paying for my Red Bull at the U Scan, I could hear them at the back of the store. Bunch of fucking animals.

I was outside drinking my Red Bull and smoking a cigarette when Boss comes walking out. He said he was trying to do the order and the riff-raff were in his way and pissing him off, so he decided to go outside and have a smoke.

• 1Like
  • 1Smite
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
TLDR: I fell backwards at work and wiped out on the floor.

Today I was working in the back because many people weren't there today. I bent over to pick up some junk to toss, and I accidentally stuck my foot in a small, jagged hole in the side of a pallet. My foot was stuck, and I pulled it out so hard that I went toppling. For five seconds I was wobbling backward, trying to get my balance back. It wasn't happening. I kept trying to grab something secure to stop myself from falling, but I just managed to grab random boxes and equipment that moved around. I suddenly flew backwards, landing on my ass and back. It was completely embarrassing. Two concerned coworkers ran up and kept asking if I was ok. I kept trying to reply "yes" as they tried to help me up, but I was completely humiliated and picked myself up. I laughed it off, then I nearly did it again. Fucking Sundays. I always feel off on Sundays because it's my first day back after two days off, and many people I'm normally with are gone.

Last edited:
  • 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate the end of my work shift. Every single day there is nothing to do for the last two hours. Kills my mood, makes the time go by so fucking slow, and makes me tired.

• 1Sad

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I was walking home through town minding my own business and it was quite busy when a short little fat woman holding a bucket with a mop sticking out of it swinging wildly speared me (hard) right under my shoulder with the damn end of the mop handle, I actually honest to god thought I was being attacked for a second, me for about a second, my instant reaction was to say “ow fucking hell” not in anger but in pain and then she say “I’m so sorry” and I just laugh and then it’s all over, the crowds moved us along, I’m trying not to look at anybody.

• 1Hug

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate when somebody asks me for a favor, then acts entitled about it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I fucking hate this country, even when you go into any small fucking shop you got 10 fucking people queuing, I must be some kind of fucking cunt to think I can nip into a shop and quickly get a bag of fucking SUGAR so my takeaway doesn’t go fucking cold, I tell you what it’s lucky we don’t have guns in this worthless shitty country because there would be a bunch of dead people in a shop right now with walls splattered in blood

Last edited:
  • 1Kill It With Fire

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I fucking hate this country, even when you go into any small fucking shop you got 10 fucking people queuing, I must be some kind of fucking cunt to think I can nip into a shop and quickly get a bag of fucking SUGAR so my takeaway doesn’t go fucking cold, I tell you what it’s lucky we don’t have guns in this worthless shitty country because there would be a bunch of dead people in a shop right now with walls splattered in blood
I hate crowds too, but this is a severe overreaction. Try not to start a public shooting.

• 1Like