What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I fucking hate this country, even when you go into any small fucking shop you got 10 fucking people queuing, I must be some kind of fucking cunt to think I can nip into a shop and quickly get a bag of fucking SUGAR so my takeaway doesn’t go fucking cold, I tell you what it’s lucky we don’t have guns in this worthless shitty country because there would be a bunch of dead people in a shop right now with walls splattered in blood
Don't flip out like Jim Breuer doing a Pizza Hut commercial!

Did you just happen to go to the shop when it was super busy or was the cashier just super slow? I have experienced this at the United States Post office when I wanted to mail a package during the holiday season. Once there was a queue of about ten people. I waited in line about ten minutes and in that time the two clerks managed to take care of just one customer. I had to leave without mailing the package because I had to get to work. I went back another day when I had nothing important to do afterwards.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Don't flip out like Jim Breuer doing a Pizza Hut commercial!

Did you just happen to go to the shop when it was super busy or was the cashier just super slow? I have experienced this at the United States Post office when I wanted to mail a package during the holiday season. Once there was a queue of about ten people. I waited in line about ten minutes and in that time the two clerks managed to take care of just one customer. I had to leave without mailing the package because I had to get to work. I went back another day when I had nothing important to do afterwards.
My town is popular and people keep moving in, causing traffic to build and places to be busy. It fucking sucks because I find it comfy when there aren't many people around. If I wanted crowds, then I'd live in the city.

There was a traffic accident on a popular intersection in town and the police closed it off, causing all the nearby roads to have bumper to bumper traffic. Then I went on a nearby walking trail to relax, and there was a mom and two kids running around and screaming at each other across the park.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
My town is popular and people keep moving in, causing traffic to build and places to be busy. It fucking sucks because I find it comfy when there aren't many people around. If I wanted crowds, then I'd live in the city.

There was a traffic accident on a popular intersection in town and the police closed it off, causing all the nearby roads to have bumper to bumper traffic. Then I went on a nearby walking trail to relax, and there was a mom and two kids running around and screaming at each other across the park.

Shoulda started running around screaming as well.. then they would have moved 👍

• 1LOL

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
What’s with men going to cafes and having fucking toast and marmalade, the fuck is peoples appetite.. and then they in no rush to eat it... mmm.. mmm.. I’m gonna sit here for 5 minutes gossiping and then I’m going to eat my rock hard piece of cold toast.. in my shitty anorak

• 1Taters!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I crouched down on my knee this morning, and now it keeps grinding and popping. Fuck this job and fuck my piece of shit joints.

• 1WTF!?

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I crouched down on my knee this morning, and now it keeps grinding and popping. Fuck this job and fuck my piece of shit joints.
Start taking supplements with calcium and collagen, and light knee strengthening exercises.
Also if yer into meats the gristle in steaks and knuckel-gristle from fowl is a bonus for helping them joints stay in shape.
I have been dealing with a compound patella issues from using various carpet stretchers from cheap bosses back in the day.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Start taking supplements with calcium and collagen, and light knee strengthening exercises.
Also if yer into meats the gristle in steaks and knuckel-gristle from fowl is a bonus for helping them joints stay in shape.
I have been dealing with a compound patella issues from using various carpet stretchers from cheap bosses back in the day.
My father took gelatin supplements for his bad knee for many years, but they seemingly had no effect. Bad knees run in my father's family. Sometimes one of my knees will start to ache for no apparent reason. I found that walking makes the pain go away. :shrug:

BlastemSkyHigh

My father took gelatin supplements for his bad knee for many years, but they seemingly had no effect. Bad knees run in my father's family. Sometimes one of my knees will start to ache for no apparent reason. I found that walking makes the pain go away.
I have begun to notice how much I miss them days of my back and knees not hurting.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
My father took gelatin supplements for his bad knee for many years, but they seemingly had no effect. Bad knees run in my father's family. Sometimes one of my knees will start to ache for no apparent reason. I found that walking makes the pain go away. :shrug:
Same here. I've had this problem ever since I was a teenager. Walking always makes the pain, popping, and grinding go away. My knee stopped hurting today when I walked around. I was sitting for dinner, and it started hurting again when I got up.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I like how the date and time just disappeared from my iPhone months ago and nothing I try to do works and it’s really starting to fuck up my fucking already fucked life.

Procrastinating always procrastinating, I want to fucking die, end of

• 1Hug
  • 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I like how the date and time just disappeared from my iPhone months ago and nothing I try to do works and it’s really starting to fuck up my fucking already fucked life.

Procrastinating always procrastinating, I want to fucking die, end of
Did you try backing up your data, and then resetting your phone to factory settings?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I have been running my stress out and running my weight off. 20.8 lbs gone. Feeling amazing. My depression and stress has been non existent. Been running every day, 1 or 2 miles and 5ks on my treadmill every weekend.

And then my moms neighbors dog took off…so I chased her. I chased her in bad shoes, way faster than my normal gait. I sprinted after that dang dog with no luck in getting her.

And now, I have shin splints. Freaking shin splints. My running is on hold and I am going out of my mind because of it. The stress of my job, parenting, and grad school are starting to creep in. Hopefully this goes away soon. I neeeeed to run 😭

• 2Sad
  • 1Hug
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

I have been running my stress out and running my weight off. 20.8 lbs gone. Feeling amazing. My depression and stress has been non existent. Been running every day, 1 or 2 miles and 5ks on my treadmill every weekend.

And then my moms neighbors dog took off…so I chased her. I chased her in bad shoes, way faster than my normal gait. I sprinted after that dang dog with no luck in getting her.

And now, I have shin splints. Freaking shin splints. My running is on hold and I am going out of my mind because of it. The stress of my job, parenting, and grad school are starting to creep in. Hopefully this goes away soon. I neeeeed to run 😭
Congrats on losing all the pounds and feeling better because of the running, but yeah, getting shin splints ain't no fun.

• 2Hug

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Congrats on losing all the pounds and feeling better because of the running, but yeah, getting shin splints ain't no fun.
Thanks! I just feel very bummed out at not being able to do the one thing that is natural medicine for me. :/ I feel pretty good after icing this afternoon so hopefully I’m near the end.

• 2Like

BlastemSkyHigh

I feel pretty good after icing this afternoon so hopefully I’m near the end.
Huh, never knew about icing, it was the opposite for us, my mom used the heat theory, hot baths, electric blankets and Vicks Vapor Rub, her cure all for damn near anything.

• 1Helpful