What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Did you try backing up your data, and then resetting your phone to factory settings?

I’ve tried everything every fucking thing and no software updates (good!) and where the date and time setting is, the switch thing is just like in grey. I’ve had to download a time and date app on my phone ahahaha

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I just got the Comcast stuff working mostly. TV and phone works. Some websites work on the internet, and some don't. I get error message ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE for places like Reddit and Discord. Walmart brings up ERR_FAILED. Steam doesn't even connect. Tech support isn't even available because it's so late, so I'll call them tomorrow. Resetting the router doesn't even work.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Trying to write Off-Roader and my phone decide to change it to Off-Reader

Yeah wow intelligent thanks for your “help” yet again

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Trying to write Off-Roader and my phone decide to change it to Off-Reader

Yeah wow intelligent thanks for your “help” yet again
When I get a new phone, I always turn off autocorrect for this reason. If I need help typing, I will manually touch the word when it appears on my keyboard.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
When I get a new phone, I always turn off autocorrect for this reason. If I need help typing, I will manually touch the word when it appears on my keyboard.

Yeah I kind of find it helpful in some instances but I think I may end up doing the same!

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Proof??
That's right, you're a Trump BS supporter..The if it aint white it aint right club...
Imperial European powers found ways to justify the barbaric slave system and the invasion,
colonization and expropriation of foreign lands for the expansion of their wealth.
Britain amongst them created a hierarchy with white Europeans at the top and Africans and Asians at the bottom.
Racism became embedded into the nation's structures of power, culture, education and identity.
People from Africa, the Caribbean and Asia were encouraged by government to come to England.
And on arrival they often faced racism and discrimination, which was not illegal in Britain until 1965, yet still to this day face it with unmitigated hatred.
So what other proof do you need B.S. ??

Last edited:
  • 1Face Palm

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
yet still to this day face it with unmitigated hatred.

Really you read a fucking book and I’ve lived here nigh on 40 years and not in one place and not wrapped up in cotton wool.

I’m racist because black people are thick as shit

I see it all the time fuck if read your little history book.

Rule Britannia !

Btw I once stopped a black lad from getting beaten up badly but hey ho I’ve noticed most of em finds seeing violence entertaining, there is a lack of empathy there too. They just never prove me wrong. Sorrrry. Shallow as fuck too.

(Blacks have an IQ problem, it is well known and well hidden)

Yeah white is best, I actually believe it.

Fuck your social filter, fuck your virtue signalling, yes I am racist.

THICK.... AS.... SHIT

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Proof??
That's right, you're a Trump BS supporter..The if it aint white it aint right club...

So what other proof do you need BS ??
I'm not a Trump supporter. You are the one posting all this BS. I just wanted you to explain more. I'll look into this further when I get home.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I hate that black people owned and sold black folks into slavery and now everyone blames white people for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Really you read a fucking book and I’ve lived here nigh on 40 years and not in one place and not wrapped up in cotton wool.

I’m racist because black people are thick as shit

I see it all the time fuck if read your little history book.

Rule Britannia !

Btw I once stopped a black lad from getting beaten up badly but hey ho I’ve noticed most of em finds seeing violence entertaining, there is a lack of empathy there too. They just never prove me wrong. Sorrrry. Shallow as fuck too.

(Blacks have an IQ problem, it is well known and well hidden)

Yeah white is best, I actually believe it.

Fuck your social filter, fuck your virtue signalling, yes I am racist.

THICK.... AS.... SHIT
Your facts are just as outdated as the Encyclopedia,
And just as outdated as your ideals.
Maybe if you got a life outside of your parent's basement?