Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
  • 11UP!
  • 1Smite
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I hate when I'm at work, and people piss all over the seat.
I'm not even sure I want to know why yer sitting in piss.

And why are you getting all twisted on me calling you B.S. it's short for Beautiful Sniper isn't it?

Last edited:
  • 1Face Palm
  • 1Smite
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Oh you think that’s racist, you’ve heard nothing you mud loving skank.
Oh I love more than muddy skanks, I like camel toes, starfishing, and glory hole bashing.
And we're not even at the part where I talk about your mom yet.

• 3LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate that Windows 10 is a glitchy piece of shit, and all the fanboys love it.

@BRiT will look at this post and demand I switch to Linux. I tried Linux a couple times, but Windows is better with features and software compatibility. I'm not comfortable with Linux to use it fully.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I hate that people believe that violence is NOT the answer,when clearly all the worst things in human history have been done in by violence.

Like when in the history of ever has violence not been the answer for humanity?

• 2Agree
  • 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate when I'm in bed and I have to go pee. The bed's comfortable, and walking to the bathroom is a hassle.

• 1Agree

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
So much ... it’s good to hate. People who hate want to make things better. We are living in an backwards society, the absolute worst time in human history, hate with all your heart people. Because there are some people out there that don’t have souls.

Or watch anime whatever

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
So much ... it’s good to hate. People who hate want to make things better. We are living in an backwards society, the absolute worst time in human history, hate with all your heart people. Because there are some people out there that don’t have souls.

Or watch anime whatever
I hurt myself when I hate others, and I hurt when others hate me. Life is nothing but pain.

• 1Hug

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I’ve had flu for like 4 days and honestly I just want to die now, I’m absolutely at my wits end, my own body is the enemy now. Ugh no words, I didn’t need this SHIT It’s not gone soon I’m gonna make myself cunting gone

• 1Sad

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Yeah it’s that time now.. I just walked to 2 laundrettes to be told they are too busy and I can’t do my washing, it’s over now, just thinking what will be the most painless way, bye.

• 1Hug
  • 1Face Palm
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Yeah it’s that time now.. I just walked to 2 laundrettes to be told they are too busy and I can’t do my washing, it’s over now, just thinking what will be the most painless way, bye.
You are thinking about offing yourself over laundry?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
If I had a medical emergency this morning I would be dead, such is the wonder of modern technology my iPhone took a full minute to shut down and then would not turn on for an hour 😒😒😒

• 1Sad