What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
If I had a medical emergency this morning I would be dead, such is the wonder of modern technology my iPhone took a full minute to shut down and then would not turn on for an hour 😒😒😒
They make phones fragile so they physically break easy if you drop it, and then they push updates that make the battery drain fast. The smartphone industry is bullshit.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I have a three day weekend, but I've been depressed the entire time because somebody in my family is dying. Fuck dying and fuck cancer.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain.

554B58E0-7C0B-48C6-B15E-11E034B51325.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Taters!
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm stupid and posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
  • 2LOL
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 2 users

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
My cunting phone changing the word “tour” to “your” piece of fucking shit

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
everyone is happy if they have black box in their 4 walls. Nobody wants a garden.

Britain.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I don't understand. What are you talking about?
I mean welcome to the most nature depleted country in Europe where people in their shitty bland homes are happy as long as they have a TV as the centrepiece of their shitty spaces and when I try to explain to northern people that the word garden comes from the garden of Eden, a natural paradise, they still use it to refer to the 4ft walled concrete yard with rock hard metal chairs with a view of lots and lots of... windows.

“Norther soul”

Last edited:
  • 1Agree

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I mean welcome to the most nature depleted country in Europe where people in their shitty bland homes are happy as long as they have a TV as the centrepiece of their shitty spaces and when I try to explain to northern people that the word garden comes from the garden of Eden, a natural paradise, they still use it to refer to the 4ft walled concrete yard with rock hard metal chairs with a view of lots and lots of... windows.

“Norther soul”
So you Brits refer to patios as gardens???

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
FedEx is a package hoarding, lying, non updating piece of shit service. I want my fucking game you retards! You said it was here two days ago!

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
FedEx is a package hoarding, lying, non updating piece of shit service. I want my fucking game you retards! You said it was here two days ago!
I ordered something earlier this year that was shipped by FedEx. One day I just happened to check the shipping status of my order and found that it had been delivered four days prior. FedEx had delivered it to my neighbor who refused to give it back. Thankfully, FedEx paid to have my item reordered, but it took a few extra weeks to arrive and I was stressed out not knowing what was going on for awhile.

• 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I ordered something earlier this year that was shipped by FedEx. One day I just happened to check the shipping status of my order and found that it had been delivered four days prior. FedEx had delivered it to my neighbor who refused to give it back. Thankfully, FedEx paid to have my item reordered, but it took a few extra weeks to arrive and I was stressed out not knowing what was going on for awhile.
I got a message today saying that the game is coming tomorrow. It's coming late, but I'm getting it.

• 1Beer