What do you hate today? [2020-2021]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I am so frikken tired of porch thieves, second time someone has stolen a package from in front of our door....and yet for some reason..we feel obligated to help our neighbors with their packages.

Makes me wanna buy the RING doorbell just to catch a fucker.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I am so frikken tired of porch thieves, second time someone has stolen a package from in front of our door....and yet for some reason..we feel obligated to help our neighbors with their packages.

Or, if you could set out one of these:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium

Make sure you get the right person.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was down in the dumps today because of the store I work at. There are stores closer to where I live that would better suit me but I'm stuck where they put me. Mostly it's the 'types' of people there. The people who work there and the people who shop there. A lot of people who work there like that store and wouldn't rather work at any other store. They're ingrained and part of the culture of that store and they're catered to. It starts with management.
Anyway...
A customer (an old guy) walked up to me today holding a little 7 oz. bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid saying it's the only thing he can afford. Can I give him $5 so he can get a large container of dishwashing liquid? Ummm ... No, I can't do that. And then he went over to my manager and put on the same spiel.

This is not a trashy store. It ain't no WalMart. It's a larger and nice grocery store. A million dollars a week in sales but we sure do get some trashy people. I fucking hate that end of town.

• 2Sad
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I was down in the dumps today because of the store I work at. There are stores closer to where I live that would better suit me but I'm stuck where they put me. Mostly it's the 'types' of people there. The people who work there and the people who shop there. A lot of people who work there like that store and wouldn't rather work at any other store. They're ingrained and part of the culture of that store and they're catered to. It starts with management.
Anyway...
A customer (an old guy) walked up to me today holding a little 7 oz. bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid saying it's the only thing he can afford. Can I give him $5 so he can get a large container of dishwashing liquid? Ummm ... No, I can't do that. And then he went over to my manager and put on the same spiel.

This is not a trashy store. It ain't no WalMart. It's a larger and nice grocery store. A million dollars a week in sales but we sure do get some trashy people. I fucking hate that end of town.
Maybe times are tough for many people, and they are financially burdened.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Maybe times are tough for many people, and they are financially burdened.
It is still really trashy to beg for money while in a store, especially from the people who work there. A 7 oz. bottle should last him at least a month or two. He can buy more later when he gets the money or he could buy a less expensive brand or he could get a 14 oz. bottle for a dollar at a dollar store.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
It is still really trashy to beg for money while in a store, especially from the people who work there. A 7 oz. bottle should last him at least a month or two. He can buy more later when he gets the money or he could buy a less expensive brand or he could get a 14 oz. bottle for a dollar at a dollar store.
I do know what you mean. It's annoying when people ask me for money in public. A month ago some guy begged me for money inside a Walmart. I try to be understanding, but I'd rather keep my hard earned money for myself.