What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Those pathetic game ads that go like this..

1 + 1 = 2 (your brain is now 65 year old)

1 + 1 + 1 = 3 (your brain is now 50 years old)

3 + 9 + 18 = 30

Congrats your brain is now 21 years old and you have genius level IQ

View attachment 11941
I hate shitty mobile games ads:
1. Ads that are long videos and I have to sit through them.
2. Ads that are games and I'm forced to play them, or get around them by shutting down the app and restarting.
3. Ads that don't let me close them, so I have to shut down the app and restart.
4. Ads that still bring me to the Google Play store even though I touched the X.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I hate that I’m not Jack Reacher . the tv version not the funny little Scientologist dude.

Now I’m going to count to three

One...

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate that I'm sick. My stomach aches and is nauseous, and my asshole keeps wanting to spew out shit, but neither one will do anything. I can't sleep it off because I need to drive somebody somewhere. Fuck today. Fuck the cold weather for making me sick.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I just got home from work. I get a ride with the dairy guy because he lives right down the road from me. We both 'had a day' at work and on the way home, we got stopped by a train and had to sit and wait. FUCK! I'm stressed and need to calm the fuck down.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
People who cheat on video games are the most pathetic cunts in this history of the world and they should be burnt alive , I mean that truthfully.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I fucking give up with mobile gaming, why the fuck do they put a charger point where it gets right in the fucking way, ridiculous.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate when I get a nightmare and get scared. I hate when I wake up, realize my nightmare was unrealistic, and I got scared over something that doesn't make any sense.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I hate that I’m so tired all of the time. I also hate that I’m basically a robot going through life right now. Bring a working teacher mom of 2 in grad school (so that I can raise my pay because that’s really the only way) is utterly exhausting.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I also hate that I’m basically a robot going through life right now.

If you think teaching, child rearing, and taking classes is robotic, then you obviously have never worked on a production line in a factory. My job could literally be replaced by a robot if robots had imagine recognition and could deal with the myriad of defective materials and automation screw-ups. I wish I had a job where I did not have to daydream just to make the time past faster.

I hate that office workers complain about going back to their offices. I wish I could work in an office. They can have my job.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
If you think teaching, child rearing, and taking classes is robotic, then you obviously have never worked on a production line in a factory. My job could literally be replaced by a robot if robots had imagine recognition and could deal with the myriad of defective materials and automation screw-ups. I wish I had a job where I did not have to daydream just to make the time past faster.

I hate that office workers complain about going back to their offices. I wish I could work in an office. They can have my job.
I wish I had a stay at home job, so I didn't have to deal with workplace politics.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate that my job tires me out. I need to use my PTO to take time off work. If I automatically get the weekend off, then use my PTO to get Monday through Friday off, then automatically get the next weekend off, I will get off work for 9 days in a row.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Yesterday hurt me. Today, I was tired and my back was sore. As if a busy Sunday without enough help doesn't already suck. I've been home from work for a half hour or so and my feet are killing me. I'm walking around all gimpy and hunched over.

OH, and I have to get up at two in the morning to do inventory.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Yesterday hurt me. Today, I was tired and my back was sore. As if a busy Sunday without enough help doesn't already suck. I've been home from work for a half hour or so and my feet are killing me. I'm walking around all gimpy and hunched over.

OH, and I have to get up at two in the morning to do inventory.
Damn man. Any way you can get another job that isn't strenuous? That sounds terrible.