What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Everything at work today was even more of a shitshow. I walked in, and the entire warehouse was covered in empty cardboard boxes. When we take items out of the cardboard boxes and empty them, we are supposed to toss them into other giant cardboard boxes called gaylords, so the smaller cardboard boxes can be moved to the cardboard compactor. All day the warehouse was messy because clueless new hires kept cutting down the gaylords and tossing them in the cardboard compactor, and the company doesn't want to keep spending money on new gaylords, so now empty cardboard boxes are just scattered everywhere. I couldn't clean this shit up because the cardboard compactor was full and inoperable, and the people responsible for emptying it didn't come until the middle of the day. I'm tired of dealing with bigger messes in the warehouse, so I decided to transfer to another position, possibly working in the cooler room in the back, or in replenishing.

I also got bitched out by another coworker who has been an asshole to me for months. I told him to be respectful, and he tried to report me to a boss for "having attitude". The boss took my side, said he's been having lots of problems lately, and told me if he said anything else then to report it to her. Hopefully my job improves soon.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
I hate drivers that slam their brakes in the middle of the road, when they have a line of cars behind them. Try slowing down before your destination, and use your turn signal. Stop nearly causing a multi car accident. This has been happening more often lately because people are careless!
Frankly, I think it is happening more now due to the VAXXIDENT Effects.....

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
My mom and grandpa regularly forget how to switch the input setting on the TV, and have to ask me to press the input button on the remote. My grandpa completely forgot how to use the DVD player after not using it for a long time, and had to ask me for help. He isn't senile. They just refuse to learn how to do anything, even though it would take 30 seconds. Fucking pisses me off.
So STOP hanging with them....

Just kick them to the curb....

That's what your generation does best anyway....

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
FACEBOOK!!!!
Double Standards, and their Personnel just can't fucking Read or Think.....

I posted a Pic of a girl with a Sign that said she wished her Mother had Aborted her....

Below that, it said ""You have OPTIONS"".....

under that it showed a pic of Robin Williams....

So, I get my account Permabanned, WHY???

Because the FIRST Place their Minds go with ""OPTIONS"", is to SUICIDE.....

They don't go to Talk to a Friend, a Pastor or Priest, or to a Psychologist, or maybe go Bowling, hang with Friends, go out and meet new people, make new Friends etc.....

Nope, just skip all the HELPFUL THINGS and dive balls deep into ""COMMIT SUICIDE"".....

Bunch of Stupid, Ignorant, Moronic, Fucking Imbeciles.....

WTF ever happened to LOGIC and COMMON SENSE???

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
The middle of the month. Bunch of dirty welfare motherfuckers in the store today.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Today was overtime day at work. Despite only lasting a few hours, I was really tired out and needed to nap when I got home. Everybody was pissed off working for some reason. Oh well. Hopefully Monday is better.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
Today was overtime day at work. Despite only lasting a few hours, I was really tired out and needed to nap when I got home. Everybody was pissed off working for some reason. Oh well. Hopefully Monday is better.
16 hours, Call back tech support, for some ""Company"" in Mexico, it was a Senior Tech Support thing that PPc, did and I as the only one who spoke Spanish.....
You want a tough day.....
Try doing Various sketchy internet connections for some Mexican Cartel, while the lead asshole is yelling in the background about getting it all ""PERFECT"", and something about security against the ""CIA""....

I later found out it was Los Zetas, Prior Special Forces Mexican Military, who have joined the Cartels, which was originally a Mexican Government Operation to infiltrate the Cartels and bring them down.....
So, while I'm hooking all these Mafiosos to the Net, ALL of their Mics are active, as are all of their Cams, and such.....

It's just 2004....
NOT A BIG DEAL.....
But like hell if the Cartels didn't finally find al the open back doors, flas in their system, Open Accounts, etc.....

I did NONE of that......
It was all sone while I was trying to connect One LAPTOP to the internet, over a Phonecall......

NO BULLSHIT.....
And I was surfing WTF at the time, didn't know about FB, Twatter, or other garbage......

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
This was the meat cooler this morning. Fucking Mother's Day flowers. This is AFTER I broke down a skid and moved carts into the meat room and flowers out into the backroom hallway. I couldn't fucking move!

before.jpg

This is an end of day pic. I gave dairy a path to get back to their eggs but barely. Where are they going to put the fucking truck tomorrow morning with all of these fucking flowers in here?

after.jpg
So, what did you ever do with all these flowers?

Scooter

So, what did you ever do with all these flowers?
I guess they sold most of them. I didn't hear one way or the other. There were still too many flowers in there on Saturday.

That Saturday, I was in a car accident on the way home from work. I was dumb enough to go to work on Sunday but I only lasted 5 hours. I wanted to go to work on Monday but I knew I couldn't do it, so I called out. Tuesday and Wednesday were scheduled days off, so I had time to heal a little. By that time, I had forgotten about all of those fucking flowers.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I guess they sold most of them. I didn't hear one way or the other. There were still too many flowers in there on Saturday.

That Saturday, I was in a car accident on the way home from work. I was dumb enough to go to work on Sunday but I only lasted 5 hours. I wanted to go to work on Monday but I knew I couldn't do it, so I called out. Tuesday and Wednesday were scheduled days off, so I had time to heal a little. By that time, I had forgotten about all of those fucking flowers.
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you feeling better now?

Scooter

A little better every day. My hands still hurt like hell but nothing is broken. The older you get, the more time it takes for things to heal.