What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hate when YouTube does that picture-in-picture shit. Leave the entire video on the screen when I'm watching it, and close it when I want it to close.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I hate when YouTube does that picture-in-picture shit. Leave the entire video on the screen when I'm watching it, and close it when I want it to close.
The video makers need to learn to add about ten seconds worth of nothingness to the end of their videos to counteract this problem.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
How the fuck in god's fucking name can I trim my eyebrows and nostril hair and like a few days later it's fucking everywhere again!! FUCK is happening how's it possible

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
How the fuck in god's fucking name can I trim my eyebrows and nostril hair and like a few days later it's fucking everywhere again!! FUCK is happening how's it possible
I hate when I have to shave my nostrils. Makes me feel like a fucking boomer.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Oh wow I just seen the absolute worst game ad of all time. It was some kind of trivia game and in the ad it ask the question “what is the English flag?” and there are four flags to pick from, the US, France, Italy and the Union Jack 🙄 No English flag. And this is a game.. about general knowledge aimed at children 🙄

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium

Add
Code:
youtube.com##.ytp-ce-element
to your ad blocker's custom block list. It will block out the overlays at the end of the vids. Downside is it blocks them all so you miss out on anything you'd actually want.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Overly complicated microwaves with 900 different options fat as a fucking 1950s television sets. I want a microwave to hear up stuff ffs, I want a button that instantly give me 30 seconds, a dial and an electronic timer, I'm not going to cook a fucking joint of beef in the microwave. If a microwave has a symbol for fish it can stay the fuck out of my face.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Overly complicated microwaves with 900 different options fat as a fucking 1950s television sets. I want a microwave to hear up stuff ffs, I want a button that instantly give me 30 seconds, a dial and an electronic timer, I'm not going to cook a fucking joint of beef in the microwave. If a microwave has a symbol for fish it can stay the fuck out of my face.
I never really messed with modern microwaves. Maybe I should start learning about the one I have.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
This week at work somebody fucked up both toilets in the men's bathroom.

Yesterday somebody took a shit and clogged the first toilet. There was water all over the floor, so I suspect that somebody flooded the floor with shitty water. I figured the janitor would unclog the toilet, but instead somebody put an out of order sign on the door. Either the plumbing is completely fucked, or nobody wants to plunge it.

Today somebody pulled the handle out of the other toilet, causing the toilet to become unflushable.

I highly suspect it was one of the new assholes that was hired. Now if I have to shit, I walk to a hidden bathroom in the back of the building.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
The definition of a thing is an object or entity not precisely designated or capable of being designated. Nothing is part of everything, and anything is part of everything. Therefore, nothing is part of everything because everything includes an infinite amount of things and at least one nothing. But really, nothing is not anything for within every empty space is something. Even space itself contains something. You may say that your mind is blank but blank is something because all words, all things, and all feelings are something. This means nothing does not exist. “But wait,” you may ask, “Didn’t you just say nothing is something then it must exist?” This is because nothing is literally no-thing which is the absolute void of something or anything. This is incorrect because when you are asked a question such as “What was that all about?” and you respond, “Nothing.” You clearly spoke about something. The nothing is something in this case and there is no differentiation in between the two nothingings therefore they are one and the same.

I hate Phillosphy, it is long, winding, and rarely right.

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris
The toilet handle is suction based, so after taking a shower, the handle loosens. I have fallen victim to the loosened toilet handle. (I think I may have broke my hip, help I've fallen and I can't get up!)