What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Jesus fucking Christ. Today was a shitshow at work. We got slammed with Amazon Prime Day orders for 10 hours straight. I busted so much ass helping my coworkers pick all these orders. I've already been tired all week. It's the end of my week and I'm mentally drained. Thank fucking god I have 3 days off. And the end of my shift, one of my coworkers tried to berate me for taking my 3 day weekend instead of fucking working overtime.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Today was the hottest day in the UK this year and the beach this evening was absolutely covered in litter, so many plastic bottles and cans, even seen one guy throw a can at the ground, it made me sick, I couldn't help but look in disgust, Were all fucked.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Today was the hottest day in the UK this year and the beach this evening was absolutely covered in litter, so many plastic bottles and cans, even seen one guy throw a can at the ground, it made me sick, I couldn't help but look in disgust, Were all fucked.
Humanity won't even stop global warming. We are fucked.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I thought I’d take one of these internet survey things for a reward even though always been highly sceptical I thought I’d give it one go wan an experiment. Had to reach village level 3 in the god awful game “coin master” and sure enough, no confirmation, no emails.. then when I contact them “a shit load of instructions about screenshots and this, that and the other”

Hold on a minute, I completed your mother fucking deal, I followed every instruction to the tee and used along your links and I still gotta work for this.

Honestly disgusted that it went just as J imagined, pieces of shit.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Anyhow what do I hate today. I really did meet the brightest spark today.

So sometimes if a new movie come out I guy buy it on DVD watch it once and then take it to CEX (a store that buys and sells electriconics, games and DVDs) and sell it to get half my money back and maybe buy a DVD in CEX.

Such was the case yesterday I bought the new Doctor Strange movie and this morning sold it in CEX and at the same time bought the movie Doctor Sleep.. I remember a look of confusion on this hipster looking cunts face as he held Doctor Sleep in one hand and Doctor Strange in another and thought nothing off it until I got home and opened my copy of Doctor Sleep to find the Doctor Strange DVD inside it.WHAT A FUCKING TIT!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Well for a game that requires not one ounce of skill I commend you.

I literally sat there for a couple hours tapping button whilst playing a real game, golf clash
I used to play Golf Rival. I did pretty well, but got tired of grinding the same few golf courses.

When I played Coin Master, I enjoyed spending lots of time playing the slot machine, just so I could have the ability to destroy people's towns. 👿
Anyhow what do I hate today. I really did meet the brightest spark today.

So sometimes if a new movie come out I guy buy it on DVD watch it once and then take it to CEX (a store that buys and sells electriconics, games and DVDs) and sell it to get half my money back and maybe buy a DVD in CEX.

Such was the case yesterday I bought the new Doctor Strange movie and this morning sold it in CEX and at the same time bought the movie Doctor Sleep.. I remember a look of confusion on this hipster looking cunts face as he held Doctor Sleep in one hand and Doctor Strange in another and thought nothing off it until I got home and opened my copy of Doctor Sleep to find the Doctor Strange DVD inside it.WHAT A FUCKING TIT!
Is CEX pronounced "sex"? :roflmao:

That story is hilarious! Can you go back and get the proper movie? That reminds me one time in the 90s, my family went to Blockbuster and rented the live action Scooby-Doo movie on VHS. We drove home, opened the case, and realized they gave us the 007 movie The World Is Not Enough. :redface: :roflmao:

Doctor Sleep was a great movie, and a good sequel to The Shining.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I used to play Golf Rival. I did pretty well, but got tired of grinding the same few golf courses.

When I played Coin Master, I enjoyed spending lots of time playing the slot machine, just so I could have the ability to destroy people's towns. 👿

Is CEX pronounced "sex"? :roflmao:

That story is hilarious! Can you go back and get the proper movie? That reminds me one time in the 90s, my family went to Blockbuster and rented the live action Scooby-Doo movie on VHS. We drove home, opened the case, and realized they gave us the 007 movie The World Is Not Enough. :redface: :roflmao:

Doctor Sleep was a great movie, and a good sequel to The Shining.

I can't think of any other way to pronounce it 🤣

Yeah I went back and it was like "oh sorry about that"

Yeah cheers, I was going to watch the film about 9pm and then sat there bored all night but your casual aplogy sorts it.

No offer of any type of compensation as per usual, not like here's a quid off because I had to walk 5 miles back to fucking store. Didn't even ask who served me, I said at the end by the way it's the guy on the end who served me and this guy who was about 3 places from the end said "who me" at this point I walked out to preserve my sanity.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was scheduled off today but I offered to work the closing shift because I knew we were short on help. Well, the closer in seafood called off so I was trying to take care of the meat department and waiting on customers in seafood. Jumping back and forth. It fucking sucked.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Went to shop to buy a can of drink and I put it down on the counter in front of cashier and a second later some little snotty faced turd slams his candy lace things on the counter and then there's some old woman saying "there's a gentleman before us Nathan" and she had to say it about 3 times because he kept trying to push his things on counter and I swear to god I don't know why I didn't lift the little fuck up and drop him on his head, little retarded cunt!

Also I told a woman at a cafe I go to sometimes that the food is only nice when the guy is cooking, which it is 100% and when these 2 blonde woman are cooking it's mediocre at best and today I get a fucking half a cooked tomato with my breakfast and as soon as I seen it I knew it was practically a raw tomato that had seen a pan for about 4 seconds and I couldn't eat it. The guy cooks everything so nice, is friendlier, is more relaxed

Ugh hope my words registered

Last edited:

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I hate how often I write out a reply on either here or Reddit and end up just deleting it because it really doesn't matter and not worth the effort.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I get that way, sometimes. My mind starts to wander and I type out a litany of thoughts instead of sticking to my original thought and making it short, clear and concise. I'm a spastic mess. And depending on how deep I am, alcohol can be a factor. 🦬

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I hate how often I write out a reply on either here or Reddit and end up just deleting it because it really doesn't matter and not worth the effort.
I get that way, sometimes. My mind starts to wander and I type out a litany of thoughts instead of sticking to my original thought and making it short, clear and concise. I'm a spastic mess. And depending on how deep I am, alcohol can be a factor. 🦬
Same here, minus the alcohol. Sometimes I want to post something, but people end up shitposting because they think they are smart.

Xxunikitty901

Flame Bait
school. i am currentley doing this on my school laptop, i dont like the school system and is spessially difficicult because i have adhd and autism with no resources provided.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Fuck me I hate modern life. It’s disgusting

BlackAdam69
Microsoft password
Apple password
This password that password
Do you want to accept these cookies
Your battery is at 20%
France
Accept cookies
Lizard
Apple I.D
You mean password
No I.D
Oh right
Microsoft password
Forgot your password
Make new password
Password is too weak
Yeah but it’s my fucking password
Its to weak
Oh ok
How about BlackadamFranceLizard69
Too weak fuck face
By the way
What’s your Apple ID and password and Microsoft passcode email address not valid reset password black Adam battery 10% ask Siri if you reset your ID and make a passcode for Microsoft Apple your phone is shutting down goodbye

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Fuck me I hate modern life. It’s disgusting

BlackAdam69
Microsoft password
Apple password
This password that password
Do you want to accept these cookies
Your battery is at 20%
France
Accept cookies
Lizard
Apple I.D
You mean password
No I.D
Oh right
Microsoft password
Forgot your password
Make new password
Password is too weak
Yeah but it’s my fucking password
Its to weak
Oh ok
How about BlackadamFranceLizard69
Too weak fuck face
By the way
What’s your Apple ID and password and Microsoft passcode email address not valid reset password black Adam battery 10% ask Siri if you reset your ID and make a passcode for Microsoft Apple your phone is shutting down goodbye
> When making your password, please include at least 8 characters, including at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, a number, and a special character.

Fuck you, modern websites.