What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Fucking fat asshole fly won’t leave my bedroom, thought I had it out just then but it just fucked around hoovering at an open window for like 20 seconds and came back in as I was hitting a towel at it, what the fuck is wrong with flies, what’s their god damn problem. I just broke my picture on wall thanks to this cunt.
Sometimes I get a fly or a gnat in my apartment. I always ignore them and they go away somehow.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I very rarely put the television on but whenever I do someone is talking about black.. black this, black that, not enough black people in the fucking toaster making business or it’s some black pride bullshit, I hope we can somehow get out of this shit someday, it’s so fucking boring.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Cunts who never eat well and expect to drag you down with them, motherfuckers that snack on crisps and chocolate and fizzy drinks all day and afraid to spend money on a real lunch and prefer to eat some fucking stodgy cheap takeaway when it’s damn near time for bed, fat fuckers.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
A friend from work and I had a court date today from a car accident in which we were unfortunately involved. It was a preliminary hearing for the other driver who was at fault. The motherfucker didn't show up!

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
A friend from work and I had a court date today from a car accident in which we were unfortunately involved. It was a preliminary hearing for the other driver who was at fault. The motherfucker didn't show up!
I had a car accident a few years ago. A truck swerved into my lane and crashed into me, totaling my car. Fucker had the audacity to run out in the middle of road yelling "IT WASN'T MY FAULT! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!". Fucker actually told his insurance company that it was my fault for "speeding". Even if it were true, he still swerved into my lane on his own. I was too scared to say anything back to his insurance company, but I talked to my insurance company and they gave me money for a new car. I should have talked to the other insurance company and got more money from them too.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I guessed an Australian today just by looking at them for one second. My friend runs a hotel and a guest was leaving, I say “he looks like a dopey fucker” my friend says “he is” I say “he looks Australian” my friend laughs “HE IS” haha

This fucking guy with a backward baseball cap and a blonde pony tail sticking out underneath the peak and some ugly ass shorts that finish at his ankles. Corny bastard

Last edited:

Scooter

There's a lot of grunting and groaning and moaning from me after work. Anxiety, frustration and aches and pains. Don't get old, kids!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I been having blueberries on porridge just because I been trying to be a bit healthier, well just eat a healthy breakfast anyway! And everyone’s always on about how amazing blueberries are for you, we’ll do you know what I have discovered about blueberries, they are fucking vile.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I walked over to pick up dinner, and there were so many flying bugs out. They kept flying around me and sticking to my skin. Gross and creepy.

Scooter

I been having blueberries on porridge just because I been trying to be a bit healthier, well just eat a healthy breakfast anyway! And everyone’s always on about how amazing blueberries are for you, we’ll do you know what I have discovered about blueberries, they are fucking vile.
Blueberry pie is my favorite. My mom's husband had blueberry bushes in the yard and he made a good blueberry pie - a good blend of tart and sweet.
I walked over to pick up dinner, and there were so many flying bugs out. They kept flying around me and sticking to my skin. Gross and creepy.
Were they spotted lanternflies? Those fuckers are everywhere around here.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Were they spotted lanternflies? Those fuckers are everywhere around here.
I think they were gnats or something. I think it's because the sidewalk to the plaza has a bunch of these thick trees right to the side, which attracts bugs.
Blueberry pie is my favorite. My mom's husband had blueberry bushes in the yard and he made a good blueberry pie - a good blend of tart and sweet.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

I’ll take a slice of that pie, I bet it kills with some nice ice cream (not that luminous yellow crap)

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
What do I hate today??

The fact I’ve watched too many breaking bad clips on YouTube and I wish I had just watched the damn show now

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
What do I hate today??

The fact I’ve watched too many breaking bad clips on YouTube and I wish I had just watched the damn show now
Same here. Haven't watched much of Doom Patrol, just clips of it on YouTube. I find it hard to sit down and watch a long show.