What do you hate today? [2020-2022]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I didn’t need for water to be pissing out the sky this morning what a fucking world, seriously what’s the point, temp has fucking plummeted in the past week this is gonna be it now for months and months and months how fucking wonderful!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I’ve not finished hating today. I would like to find the person/people who designed my tablet and beat them to death.

I’m gonna end up smashing the fuxking thing, I nearly did it today.

First thing the button to turn it on is the most tiny minuscule button on earth and you have to press it for an unknowable amount of time before it actually turns on, I don’t know how long you are supposed to hold it for but sometimes it’s not long enough so now I just sit LIKE A TWAT holding the button for like 10 seconds until I can see and HEAR it come on.

Yes they made it so it need to make a loud ass noise every time it switch on and off and a few times in the middle of the night I have literally been woken up by my god damn fucking tablet telling me it’s shutting off

Going back to the minuscule barely there on/off button, it’s black on a black tablet, same exact shade of black and next to it RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO IT, MORE OR LESS FUCKING TOUCHING IT is the volumn up and down.

Good luck in figuring out which way round your tablet is so you know which side is the on and off button and which side is the volumn control

Absolute worthless cunts whoever designed this piece of utter fucking garbage!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
You know I just hate sellers in general, advertising gremlins! These people are 2 inches deep. When they die their essence will just dissipate because there is nothing there. They’ve spent a lifetime pushing shit on to people and on to planet struggling under the weight of it.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
You know I just hate sellers in general, advertising gremlins! These people are 2 inches deep. When they die their essence will just dissipate because there is nothing there. They’ve spent a lifetime pushing shit on to people and on to planet struggling under the weight of it.
I hate when I go to a website, and there are ads blocking everything all over the place. Fandom is terrible for this. Still love the site though!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Nuclear weapons

You know the fact we are a species who have created nuclear weapons, we should probably drop them

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Ever notice how lots of people say lots of words but say very little or repeat themselves. This world has scary thick people in it, hundreds.. and thousands.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Nuclear weapons

You know the fact we are a species who have created nuclear weapons, we should probably drop them
As a species, we kill and oppress each other instead of working together to improve the world. We are stupid.
Ever notice how lots of people say lots of words but say very little or repeat themselves. This world has scary thick people in it, hundreds.. and thousands.
Nobody cares about intelligence because we are retarded.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Nice one, I cannot see "sent messages" on my emails on my iPad for no reason whatsoever , my fucking tablet is the fucking gift that never stops giving 🙄

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Putins pinball head. Just want to stamp on it until it explode. macho turd, little black eyed Kremlin gremlin looks like a pufferfish now. You know how he’s always walking with his right arm by his side because that’s how he was trained as a KGB agent to always be ready to draw his pistol, I wanna grab that arm, snap it off and beat his stupid Russian arse to death with it.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Male genital mutilation

I say this sincerely ..

People who circumcise their male children should have their heads castrated thus ending this utter fucked up and wrong practice.

It’s just lucky mine didn’t inflict me with it when I had no choice because I would be suing them right now… for EVERYTHING

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I don't hate it but the beer store is out of Lord Chesterfield Ale. I bought the last two 12-packs Tuesday afternoon. I was already going to buy a 12-pack of Mad Elf but I needed another 6-pack or 12-pack to take home with me. I wandered around and couldn't decide on anything until I circled back around and looked at the Coors selection. I got a 12-pack of Banquet Beer. I haven't had that in a while.

Why didn't I make it easy on myself and grab a 12-pack of Yuengling Lager, instead? Because I'm difficult like that. And I was just sort of on a walkabout after work to get my mind off my mind. I wandered around the grocery store up the street before I wandered around the beer store.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
I don't hate it but the beer store is out of Lord Chesterfield Ale. I bought the last two 12-packs Tuesday afternoon. I was already going to buy a 12-pack of Mad Elf but I needed another 6-pack or 12-pack to take home with me. I wandered around and couldn't decide on anything until I circled back around and looked at the Coors selection. I got a 12-pack of Banquet Beer. I haven't had that in a while.

Why didn't I make it easy on myself and grab a 12-pack of Yuengling Lager, instead? Because I'm difficult like that. And I was just sort of on a walkabout after work to get my mind off my mind. I wandered around the grocery store up the street before I wandered around the beer store.
Choice fatigue.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I just found out my stepdad who I hate and have not seen for 10 years because I have never wanted to see him again.

He.. he had been sexually abusing my sister when we were kids

He has left my mum and cleared out bank account.

I want to do murder.

WhyEvenTry84

Useless Eater
I hate that I hate everything now. I can't do anything that I want to do. It seems like all I get to do is work and pay bills. Fuck what I want. I am the provider, nothing more. I hate that I have to go to bed in a few so that I can get up in a few hours and go to that joyless shithole of a job that pays very well, so I can't leave it because I'm older now and I don't have enough saved for retirement...because I am always saving other people in my family...
Fuck, I hate living already, because this isn't a fucking life...it's an existence.

/whine over

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
My stepdad was sexually abusing my sister when I was child. Just found out couple days ago.

My mum just found this out and that he recently had an affair with another woman who he also beat up. My stepdad has left my mum and taken all money from bank account.

Baddie254$

Fresh Meat
It's better to be loved than feared but if u can't be loved fear will do.... Lol

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
My stepdad was sexually abusing my sister when I was child. Just found out couple days ago.

My mum just found this out and that he recently had an affair with another woman who he also beat up. My stepdad has left my mum and taken all money from bank account.

Can you afford a good defense lawyer after you murder him?