What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate drivers that slam their brakes in the middle of the road, when they have a line of cars behind them. Try slowing down before your destination, and use your turn signal. Stop nearly causing a multi car accident. This has been happening more often lately because people are careless!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
YUM YUMS

These things started showing up in the UK in the last couple of years and I tried it once and I tried it twice and there wont be a third time.

fucking gross, they should be called yuk yuks

• 1Sad
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
YouTube changed their format and now the videos are taking much longer to load. I also now have to do a lot more vertical scrolling to see what is trending. The default video viewing size is larger, but I usually watch videos in full screen mode, so this just takes up more space on the page where comments and other video links used to be displayed. I give the change a thumbs down. :thumbsdn:

• 1Agree
Reactions: TheRover

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
I don’t know if getting sick, but I’ve had four migraines this week. It’s fucking irritating 😠

• 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I don’t know if getting sick, but I’ve had four migraines this week. It’s fucking irritating 😠
One time I worked for a wet wipe factory that gave me migraines just about 24/7. I moved buildings and the migraines still happened full time. I ended up quitting that job in a few months and the migraines went away. Maybe it's something in your environment?

I hate that it's been too fucking cold for two days.

Stardust

Premium
One time I worked for a wet wipe factory that gave me migraines just about 24/7. I moved buildings and the migraines still happened full time. I ended up quitting that job in a few months and the migraines went away. Maybe it's something in your environment?

I hate that it's been too fucking cold for two days.
Mold is a big trigger for migraines, so that could have been at your job, I’m a human mold detector.

Could be the fucked up weather we’re having. Winter? Naah warm weather and rain with sprinkles of storm. But I think I might be getting some sinus infection or something, if it doesn’t ease up I’m going to the doctor on monday.

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
some guy just stuck his head out car window and shouted IGNORANT LITTLE CUNT after waiting for me to cross a zebra crossing in front of his car..

I guess I didn't say "thanks" or something but to be honest I was surprised and a little irritated they stopped as I hadn't yet stepped on the road and they were no more cars behind them and usually people just fucking ignore the zebra crossing and I prefer than as .. I don't like to hold the people up when they are looking right at me through their windscreen and I don't mind losing 01 seconds of my day..

so anyway yeah he was big and angry looking and wanted to kill little ole me for not saying thank you fast enough. I am a cunt.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
some guy just stuck his head out car window and shouted IGNORANT LITTLE CUNT after waiting for me to cross a zebra crossing in front of his car..

I guess I didn't say "thanks" or something but to be honest I was surprised and a little irritated they stopped as I hadn't yet stepped on the road and they were no more cars behind them and usually people just fucking ignore the zebra crossing and I prefer than as .. I don't like to hold the people up when they are looking right at me through their windscreen and I don't mind losing 01 seconds of my day..

so anyway yeah he was big and angry looking and wanted to kill little ole me for not saying thank you fast enough. I am a cunt.
I hate driving and being stuck behind slow drivers.
I think I'm coming down with whatever awful plague that Dad and my older sister have had the past few days.
A month ago my family gave me a severe cold that lasted nearly two weeks. Fuckers.

Stardust

Premium
Crammed a year of going to bars into 4 hours. Vomited in the car (plastic bag) and continued to vomit four about 5hours, nothing but water and bile coming up. The bright side though, no migraine only killer hangover.

Jung

???
Premium
My outside/garage cat is getting old, and I think she has arthritis, cuz she shits all over the side of the litter box and never tries to cover it anymore. She's awesome though.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
My outside/garage cat is getting old, and I think she has arthritis, cuz she shits all over the side of the litter box and never tries to cover it anymore. She's awesome though.
I don't know if I should put a sad face because of her medical issues, or thumbs up for being awesome. Guess I'll post a thumbs up.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
So a friend of mine just bought a new computer without telling me before hand. Now he says it is not working. I asked him to clarify. He said his e-mail inbox was still full of garbage. He thought getting a new computer would clean out his e-mails. :fpalm: He only uses his computer for e-mail and word processing, so he probably did not even need a new one.

I think I should start calling him WIONT for Willfully Ignorant Of New Technology. "New" being a relative term. Some people refuse to adapt to technology that has been around for thirty years. My friend keeps saying they should bring back things like 8 track tapes and super 8 films and then he laughs to himself about it.

My parents are a couple of WIONTs too.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
So a friend of mine just bought a new computer without telling me before hand. Now he says it is not working. I asked him to clarify. He said his e-mail inbox was still full of garbage. He thought getting a new computer would clean out his e-mails. :fpalm: He only uses his computer for e-mail and word processing, so he probably did not even need a new one.

I think I should start calling him WIONT for Willfully Ignorant Of New Technology. "New" being a relative term. Some people refuse to adapt to technology that has been around for thirty years. My friend keeps saying they should bring back things like 8 track tapes and super 8 films and then he laughs to himself about it.

My parents are a couple of WIONTs too.
My mom and grandpa regularly forget how to switch the input setting on the TV, and have to ask me to press the input button on the remote. My grandpa completely forgot how to use the DVD player after not using it for a long time, and had to ask me for help. He isn't senile. They just refuse to learn how to do anything, even though it would take 30 seconds. Fucking pisses me off.

• 1Agree
Reactions: CoprophagousCop