WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today? [2020]

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I hate drivers that slam their brakes in the middle of the road, when they have a line of cars behind them. Try slowing down before your destination, and use your turn signal. Stop nearly causing a multi car accident. This has been happening more often lately because people are careless!

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
YUM YUMS

These things started showing up in the UK in the last couple of years and I tried it once and I tried it twice and there wont be a third time.

fucking gross, they should be called yuk yuks

• 1Sad
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

CoprophagousCop

I've never seen boogers so green.
Premium
YouTube changed their format and now the videos are taking much longer to load. I also now have to do a lot more vertical scrolling to see what is trending. The default video viewing size is larger, but I usually watch videos in full screen mode, so this just takes up more space on the page where comments and other video links used to be displayed. I give the change a thumbs down. :thumbsdn:

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I don’t know if getting sick, but I’ve had four migraines this week. It’s fucking irritating 😠
One time I worked for a wet wipe factory that gave me migraines just about 24/7. I moved buildings and the migraines still happened full time. I ended up quitting that job in a few months and the migraines went away. Maybe it's something in your environment?

I hate that it's been too fucking cold for two days.

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
One time I worked for a wet wipe factory that gave me migraines just about 24/7. I moved buildings and the migraines still happened full time. I ended up quitting that job in a few months and the migraines went away. Maybe it's something in your environment?

I hate that it's been too fucking cold for two days.
Mold is a big trigger for migraines, so that could have been at your job, I’m a human mold detector.

Could be the fucked up weather we’re having. Winter? Naah warm weather and rain with sprinkles of storm. But I think I might be getting some sinus infection or something, if it doesn’t ease up I’m going to the doctor on monday.

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion