What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Hope things are better. My wife just pissed me off to no end. That's nothing new... kind of a daily thing these days.
So, what happened? People here need to start posting details about why they are pissed.

Also, I think you got me mixed up with Scooter.

• 1Like
Reactions: Templar

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Are you out of alcohol?
I got a case of beer on the way home from work.

Damn. What happened?
Just a bad day. It started with I'm tired, I need a day off. You just had a day off on Wednesday! Well, I need another day off. <<<(that's just me talking to myself)

We don't have enough help or the right kind of help. Store management sucks. Subhuman customers. A state of hopelessness and I took it home with me, dwelling and talking to myself some more. I hate that fucking store. Oh well, I'll be back at it again today.

Templar

Not available in stores!
I got a case of beer on the way home from work.

Just a bad day. It started with I'm tired, I need a day off. You just had a day off on Wednesday! Well, I need another day off. <<<(that's just me talking to myself)

We don't have enough help or the right kind of help. Store management sucks. Subhuman customers. A state of hopelessness and I took it home with me, dwelling and talking to myself some more. I hate that fucking store. Oh well, I'll be back at it again today.
Man, I get it. What makes it even better is when the people you are supporting with all of your hard work talk to you like a POS. Sorry you had a crappy day. Hope it's better tomorrow.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Man, I get it. What makes it even better is when the people you are supporting with all of your hard work talk to you like a POS. Sorry you had a crappy day. Hope it's better tomorrow.
I'll never forget working in customer service. The last year I had a new manager who would blame me when customers acted like assholes. Thank fuck that was 10 years ago, and I'll never do that again.

• 1Beer
  • 1Like
Reactions: Templar and BRiT

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I must be the the one of a few that really likes his work, I get along with just about everyone,
also probably because Im not about playing drama or games, I tend to be too direct and forward with what I say and think,
so at my work alot of peoples are assholes and I get to just give them a "you are just a dumbass" stare while they rant about paying,
I then offer to help them by calling someone who really can help them...
* Hello Security, this is the Plaza, I have an agitator & hater here that needs some help.*
That usually calms them down right quick, they pay and leave and I cancel Security, which is a shame because people are stoopid and they just wanna act tough..aint fun to get beat down by a buncha samoans and footbal linebackers,
also then I have the nurses and doctors that I get to shoot the bull with, now some of them nurses are pretty damn fine looking, some female doctors that are just drop dead stunning,

just a few of the reasons I like my work.

Templar

Not available in stores!
I'll never forget working in customer service. The last year I had a new manager who would blame me when customers acted like assholes. Thank fuck that was 10 years ago, and I'll never do that again.
I work in IT. Everyone hates us when something is down, but when everything is up they don't even care if we live or die. :p

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

Templar

Not available in stores!
I must be the the one of a few that really likes his work, I get along with just about everyone,
also probably because Im not about playing drama or games, I tend to be too direct and forward with what I say and think,
so at my work alot of peoples are assholes and I get to just give them a "you are just a dumbass" stare while they rant about paying,
I then offer to help them by calling someone who really can help them...
* Hello Security, this is the Plaza, I have an agitator & hater here that needs some help.*
That usually calms them down right quick, they pay and leave and I cancel Security, which is a shame because people are stoopid and they just wanna act tough..aint fun to get beat down by a buncha samoans and footbal linebackers,
also then I have the nurses and doctors that I get to shoot the bull with, now some of them nurses are pretty damn fine looking, some female doctors that are just drop dead stunning,

just a few of the reasons I like my work.
Yeah, everyone's gotta act all "hard" these days. Most people are all for show...but there's always that one so I don't cut them any breaks. I am just an IT guy living in my IT closet with my computers and a few decent human - until something goes down. Then the unwashed masses of users flood our gates, tears streaming down their eyes, because they lost a spreadsheet...after we tell them to back stuff up regularly. Then I'm supposed to care.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I can't stay awake during the day, and I can't stay asleep at night. WTF? I guess I should just accept that I'm a night owl and start working in the middle of the night.

• 1Like
Reactions: Templar

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I was sitting watching the sea smoking a nice joint and these 2 fellas walked past, clearly a couple in matching NASA t shirts and wiggling their hips.. I noticed one of them was smoking, rather theatrically but I imagine it is some kind of "fetish" because he wasn't inhaling a single puff of smoke.. he couldnt blow the smoke out quick enough, I watched him do it about 4 or 5 times, and when they got close to me I kind of said "have you ever tried inhaling a cigarette before" but they didnt hear or pretended not to

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper