What do you hate today? [2020]

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I was sitting watching the sea smoking a nice joint and these 2 fellas walked past, clearly a couple in matching NASA t shirts and wiggling their hips.. I noticed one of them was smoking, rather theatrically but I imagine it is some kind of "fetish" because he wasn't inhaling a single puff of smoke.. he couldnt blow the smoke out quick enough, I watched him do it about 4 or 5 times, and when they got close to me I kind of said "have you ever tried inhaling a cigarette before" but they didnt hear or pretended not to
I thought that everybody stopped smoking cigarettes because it's bad for everybody's health. I watched a woman smoke a cigarette online recently, and it looked so alien because nobody does it anymore.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Seriously fucked off, this morning it was really time to have a shave as I looked like some kind of wild man but the only way I can shave is if I put the mirror on the window sill because thats the only place I can see what Im doing as my bathroom has no fucking windows, just a little fan which blows freeing cold air in [council regulations is to keep us cold] so yeah I go to shave and the sun is fucking glaring at me and theres tears streaming down my face and finally I finish my fucking shave and in the very moment that I finished, the sun went behind a cloud and its stayed there ever since, I fucking give up in this world

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Seriously fucked off, this morning it was really time to have a shave as I looked like some kind of wild man but the only way I can shave is if I put the mirror on the window sill because thats the only place I can see what Im doing as my bathroom has no fucking windows, just a little fan which blows freeing cold air in [council regulations is to keep us cold] so yeah I go to shave and the sun is fucking glaring at me and theres tears streaming down my face and finally I finish my fucking shave and in the very moment that I finished, the sun went behind a cloud and its stayed there ever since, I fucking give up in this world
Damn. You got no lights in your bathroom? Fucking sucks man.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
What kinds of questions are they asking?
They show me a picture on their phone. 'Where can I find this chicken?' In the chicken section, bottom shelf. 'Where can I find this ground Chorizo?' (she has no idea what she's looking for. or how to pronounce it, maybe) I took her to the sausage section and pointed to the top shelf. She asked me about something else. She showed me a picture of frozen bread dough. I told her it was in the second frozen food aisle. 'The What?' Over there, I pointed.

She was latching on to me and expecting me to help her do Her Job.

• 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
They show me a picture on their phone. 'Where can I find this chicken?' In the chicken section, bottom shelf. 'Where can I find this ground Chorizo?' (she has no idea what she's looking for. or how to pronounce it, maybe) I took her to the sausage section and pointed to the top shelf. She asked me about something else. She showed me a picture of frozen bread dough. I told her it was in the second frozen food aisle. 'The What?' Over there, I pointed.

She was latching on to me and expecting me to help her do Her Job.
That's weird. Isn't the idea of Instacart that you can just pick your groceries online, and somebody else bags them for pickup or delivery? Why are people walking around the store with the app on their phone? They could have just stayed out of the store...

Scooter

Isn't the idea of Instacart that you can just pick your groceries online, and somebody else bags them for pickup or delivery?
It is NOT the people ordering from Instacart!
JFC
It's the people 'Hired By' Instacart to shop for their customers.

I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS DAY.

• 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
It is NOT the people ordering from Instacart!
JFC
It's the people 'Hired By' Instacart to shop for their customers.

I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS DAY.
So sorry. I had no idea that Instacart worked like that. They should make it like Walmart. Just have workers pack the orders themselves, and place them in the pick up area, so the deliverers or the customers can pick them up.

Scooter

So sorry. I had no idea that Instacart worked like that. They should make it like Walmart. Just have workers pack the orders themselves, and place them in the pick up area, so the deliverers or the customers can pick them up.
We have our own in-store personal shoppers with 'curbside' pickup for customers, like you mention with Walmart. Instacart is an outside entity that shops our stores for THEIR customers. They are comparable to Uber Eats, DoorDash and Grubhub except they deliver groceries rather than fast/restaurant food.

*just trying to clarify

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
One reason why I had to go back and edit all the time,got tired of it and just decided to ignore it and spell it away,
Cant believe how many it offends when they see all the missing commas, apostrophes, and capitols with their periods.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Found out I get to have surgery soon,
and now I am seriously starting to panic over it, but this time it is serious and can have severe outcomes,
Calcification of the spine happens to most people's after fifty anyway, and mine was initiated earlier because of my spinal fusions,
the surgery involved is taking the vertebrae bone off the nervous system cluster of the spinal column of the lower back,
this is because the weight of my upper torso has compacted my lower spine and calcified some bone growth on the nerve cluster,
now this will in theory take all the pressure off that cluster and relieve me of that debilitating pain,
and if this surgery goes sideways for any reason,it also can cause me to be paralyzed for the rest of my life,
hence the cause of the panic anxiety.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
One reason why I had to go back and edit all the time,got tired of it and just decided to ignore it and spell it away,
Cant believe how many it offends when they see all the missing commas, apostrophes, and capitols with their periods.
I regularly see people on Reddit using entire wrong words in their posts. At least they could read their post once to see if it makes sense before sending it.
Found out I get to have surgery soon,
and now I am seriously starting to panic over it, but this time it is serious and can have severe outcomes,
Calcification of the spine happens to most people's after fifty anyway, and mine was initiated earlier because of my spinal fusions,
the surgery involved is taking the vertebrae bone off the nervous system cluster of the spinal column of the lower back,
this is because the weight of my upper torso has compacted my lower spine and calcified some bone growth on the nerve cluster,
now this will in theory take all the pressure off that cluster and relieve me of that debilitating pain,
and if this surgery goes sideways for any reason,it also can cause me to be paralyzed for the rest of my life,
hence the cause of the panic anxiety.
Hope everything goes well.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
I remember today, I was at work at Steve's Pizza in the commissary to help prep for the locations, when my wife had called me, she let me know about a plane that suicided into the twin towers, killing hundreds so far, and that it was a terrorist attack, while I repeated this to my team,everybody was stunned and appalled, like most Americans we went into a full blown outrage against the terrorists,and against anything that had to do with the terrorists from that day on, to this day we still remember and put a candle on the sill,we mourn for the losses of the people who died in the senseless attacks.