What do you hate today? [2020]

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
God I abhor strep throat,
Iced drinks, ice cream and jello are your very best friends for a bit,
hate to say this, no booze of any sort..it exacerbates the inflamed tissue making you feel way worse
and it takes longer to heal

I've had the same problem with some of my meds when it comes to vision..
If you use a PC..
press Ctrl + to enlarge the page print, and press Ctrl - to make the pages smaller,

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I gave away my grandmother's dresser that needs TLC and it was just taking up space. I gave it to the sweetest woman who said she was going to have her neighbor fix the leg. She said she was going to paint it blue and put paw patrol characters on it. She said her son's would love it. She even showed me a video of her kids. She said it was beautiful and that she would take great care of it.

I found it on fb marketplace again today. She's selling it. I'm so incredibly sad. I was happy to give it to her because I thought she really needed it. I had been raving about how nice she was and all she was doing was lying straight to my face.

I am very sentimental about my grandmother's things. It took me a year to finally be ok with giving it away. I really thought I was doing a good thing. Now I'm just crushed.

I'm choosing to believe that this woman really needs money and that she is selling it to be able to feed her kids. If I don't, I'll be upset about it for years and years. This sucks.:(

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Hug
Reactions: BRiT and BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I gave away my grandmother's dresser that needs TLC and it was just taking up space. I gave it to the sweetest woman who said she was going to have her neighbor fix the leg. She said she was going to paint it blue and put paw patrol characters on it. She said her son's would love it. She even showed me a video of her kids. She said it was beautiful and that she would take great care of it.

I found it on fb marketplace again today. She's selling it. I'm so incredibly sad. I was happy to give it to her because I thought she really needed it. I had been raving about how nice she was and all she was doing was lying straight to my face.

I am very sentimental about my grandmother's things. It took me a year to finally be ok with giving it away. I really thought I was doing a good thing. Now I'm just crushed.

I'm choosing to believe that this woman really needs money and that she is selling it to be able to feed her kids. If I don't, I'll be upset about it for years and years. This sucks.:(
That lady is a fucking asshole.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jane Deere

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today was embarrassing and depressing. Our warehouse truck is supposed to be there first thing in the morning. It was late. Also, I was there early this morning and got on a computer to check email, daily notes and invoices before I punched in. I like to do that because it gives me a forecast of the day ahead. There's a frozen foods invoice to see how much came in last night. There are two warehouse invoices to show what we're getting for the day. And then there's the fresh meat facility invoice which basically shows me what we are NOT getting. The fresh meat facility is totally shitting the bed.

Our warehouse has been disappointing with late deliveries. It has been happening a couple or so times a week within the past month. 9:30 and there was no word on when the truck would be there. 11:00, noon, no word. Well, it might be here by 2:00. I left at 1:00. I was told that I could leave if I wanted because there was no guarantee the truck would be there. I got the fuck out of there. No skin off my dick. I worked 6 days this week, even though I was supposed to have 2 days off in a row (the new guy quit) so I still have 6 hours of overtime.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Got the call yesterday from a nurse to schedule me for my "Drive Thru Covid-19 Testing Facility", this is the trend now,
Even though it showed on my health record I just had it performed a few days ago...with a negative result..
Now come to find out according to the CDC guidelines it has to be within 72 hours of surgery.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Got the call yesterday from a nurse to schedule me for my "Drive Thru Covid-19 Testing Facility", this is the trend now,
Even though it showed on my health record I just had it performed a few days ago...with a negative result..
Now come to find out according to the CDC guidelines it has to be within 72 hours of surgery.
At least you are healthy.

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
each morning I awake with a thread of positivity and then I slowly remember the modern world and myself and all the bad energy that has nowhere to go.

I wonder when it was... the moment that good life was over, when they poisoned the last river or built a fence around the last wild place in the name of good old agriculture

before my time I think.

The world is sucky, all is hell.

and black lives definitely do not matter.

• 1Beer
Reactions: BRiT

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
The world is sucky, all is hell.
This shit. I see it everywhere. First world motherfuckers with every modern convenience they could imagine and STILL they whine and bitch about everything. You think this is hell? You ain't seen shit, boy.

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times

Obviously we are in the process of witnessing the weak men phase.

Good luck

• 1Like
Reactions: Dark Fader