What do you hate today? [2020]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I got strep AGAIN. Ugh finally getting over it. Hubby and I were supposed to go on a kidless sexy time getaway for his birthday this weekend but we had to reschedule. Making the best of his birthday today but I feel so bad.:( At least I won't be sick when we go away.

• 2Sad
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Whenever I need to look up the date, I instinctively look at the nearest clock and get annoyed that it doesn't show the date. Then I have to take a minute to walk back to my bedroom to look at the date on my computer or phone. I needed to check if the milk was expired, and I realized most electronics don't show the date, despite being an important part of life.

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Going past nine hours at work and a dirty old cunt riding in a scooter cart bumped into a display and knocked two glass bottles of olive oil off the shelf. Thankfully, only one of them broke. It's a grocery endcap featuring Goya products because we're all ethnic and shit. 'Oh, did I do that?' she says.

I put a yellow floor cone on it and contemplated my intentions. Piso Mojado, wet fucking floor. Call a janitor? I took care of it myself. That powder-dry stuff really works, just sweep it up. But I was pissed off to an extreme.

I'm the meatman, the fucking meatman. I'm the meatman and you still suck.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Going past nine hours at work and a dirty old cunt riding in a scooter cart bumped into a display and knocked two glass bottles of olive oil off the shelf. Thankfully, only one of them broke. It's a grocery endcap featuring Goya products because we're all ethnic and shit. 'Oh, did I do that?' she says.

I put a yellow floor cone on it and contemplated my intentions. Piso Mojado, wet fucking floor. Call a janitor? I took care of it myself. That powder-dry stuff really works, just sweep it up. But I was pissed off to an extreme.

I'm the meatman, the fucking meatman. I'm the meatman and you still suck.

Jesus, did she even have to pay for the spilled olive oil?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Of course not. It was an accident. I should have just left it there for someone else to clean up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user