What do you hate today? [2020]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I got strep AGAIN. Ugh finally getting over it. Hubby and I were supposed to go on a kidless sexy time getaway for his birthday this weekend but we had to reschedule. Making the best of his birthday today but I feel so bad.:( At least I won't be sick when we go away.

• 2Sad
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Whenever I need to look up the date, I instinctively look at the nearest clock and get annoyed that it doesn't show the date. Then I have to take a minute to walk back to my bedroom to look at the date on my computer or phone. I needed to check if the milk was expired, and I realized most electronics don't show the date, despite being an important part of life.

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Going past nine hours at work and a dirty old cunt riding in a scooter cart bumped into a display and knocked two glass bottles of olive oil off the shelf. Thankfully, only one of them broke. It's a grocery endcap featuring Goya products because we're all ethnic and shit. 'Oh, did I do that?' she says.

I put a yellow floor cone on it and contemplated my intentions. Piso Mojado, wet fucking floor. Call a janitor? I took care of it myself. That powder-dry stuff really works, just sweep it up. But I was pissed off to an extreme.

I'm the meatman, the fucking meatman. I'm the meatman and you still suck.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Going past nine hours at work and a dirty old cunt riding in a scooter cart bumped into a display and knocked two glass bottles of olive oil off the shelf. Thankfully, only one of them broke. It's a grocery endcap featuring Goya products because we're all ethnic and shit. 'Oh, did I do that?' she says.

I put a yellow floor cone on it and contemplated my intentions. Piso Mojado, wet fucking floor. Call a janitor? I took care of it myself. That powder-dry stuff really works, just sweep it up. But I was pissed off to an extreme.

I'm the meatman, the fucking meatman. I'm the meatman and you still suck.

Jesus, did she even have to pay for the spilled olive oil?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Of course not. It was an accident. I should have just left it there for someone else to clean up.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
When people who don't listen to me, lie, mock, yell, and threaten me, tell me that I have poor communication skills. People are shit.

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
My dog is driving me crazy. As soon as she comes inside she cries to go outside. And when she goes outside there's no poo or pee just freakin standing there, waiting for the neighbor dog.
I can't just leave her outside because the fence is messed up and she gets out to roll in the horse shit down the road.
I don't have time for this crap dog. I am a human, I have to do stuff.

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
My dog is driving me crazy. As soon as she comes inside she cries to go outside. And when she goes outside there's no poo or pee just freakin standing there, waiting for the neighbor dog.
I can't just leave her outside because the fence is messed up and she gets out to roll in the horse shit down the road.
She's lonely and wants you to pay attention to her, quit cryin about being a human with stuff to do, ..be like the dog..just because they love you unconditionally and forever as long as you feed them and love them and do things with them,
my dogs are attached to me,I love them and they love me, they go where I go......except work..I wouldn't be able to get work done..everyone would want to pet them and love them...and probably take them home as my dogs are cooler and much better than thiers.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Is there any way to fix the fence? Your dog just wants to spend time with the other dog. :cry:

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
She's lonely and wants you to pay attention to her, quit cryin about being a human with stuff to do, ..be like the dog..just because they love you unconditionally and forever as long as you feed them and love them and do things with them,
my dogs are attached to me,I love them and they love me, they go where I go......except work..I wouldn't be able to get work done..everyone would want to pet them and love them...and probably take them home as my dogs are cooler and much better than thiers.
Stop being a whiny, bad dog parent and take your dogs to work with you, your work doesn't matter.
Is there any way to fix the fence? Your dog just wants to spend time with the other dog. :cry:
Short of just fixing it? No :(. There are several outs and it just needs to be fixed, I'm holding out for my land lord to do the job since I've already fixed several issues that are totally supposed to come out of his pocket.

• 1Sad
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I love driving around town, seeing what's changed and what's the same.

I hate shitty drivers that speed and tailgate me, mostly rednecks in their shitty pick up trucks. I just want a relaxing drive. And I hate the debris all over the road that risk popping my tires. Tree branches, pot holes, nails, trash, and manhole covers that dip down below the rest of the road for some reason.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Stop being a whiny, bad dog parent and take your dogs to work with you, your work doesn't matter.
My dogs arnt bad...well lilly ~chihuahua/dachshund~ can a spaz sometimes..but Buddha ~chihuahua/boxer~..he's awesome,
and unfortunately even if I wanted to take them with me, I couldn't, I work in a hospital unit that deals with surgery and chemo treatments,
so no dogs allowed,
Your puppy sounds like an escape artist, what type of dog is she?

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
My dogs arnt bad...well lilly ~chihuahua/dachshund~ can a spaz sometimes..but Buddha ~chihuahua/boxer~..he's awesome,
and unfortunately even if I wanted to take them with me, I couldn't, I work in a hospital unit that deals with surgery and chemo treatments,
so no dogs allowed,
Your puppy sounds like an escape artist, what type of dog is she?
:shrug: Terrier mix?

IMG_20200804_215328360.jpg

She's really a good girl, she's just so adventurous. It makes me sad that I can't just let her out :(.

Last edited:
  • 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
That's too much hate for before 5:00 in the morning.
I'll never get up at 4:00 AM for a job ever again. Waking up exhausted and it's still pitch black outside. Driving to the office and waiting in the parking lot yet again, because the manager keeps arriving late. All for rock bottom wages. Fuck that office job.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate when something needs an update and wants me to restart. I don't want to shut everything down and wait a long time for everything to restart! Somehow video games can update without needing a restart, but operating systems and internet browsers can't.

Coltonrobertson

Banned - What an Asshat!
YouTube changed their format and now the videos are taking much longer to load. I also now have to do a lot more vertical scrolling to see what is trending. The default video viewing size is larger, but I usually watch videos in full screen mode, so this just takes up more space on the page where comments and other video links used to be displayed. I give the change a thumbs down. :thumbsdn:
I agree