What do you hate today? [2020]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today was my 10th day in a row. I felt like the walking dead and body parts were going to start falling off.

Scooter

You should take time off.
I had off yesterday and could have called off today because of snow. We didn't get a delivery, so there wasn't much to do. We weighed up a bunch of hams and I only worked 6 hours. I'm still sore but hopefully with some couch yoga, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Anyway, I saw a post from a friend who is a local musician. His girlfriend got sick last Wednesday and he got sick on Thursday. He is recovering but she is still not well. Reading through the comments, his bass playing sidekick said that she also has it but is faring better than they are. Also, they know when and where they got it. Some stupid bitch 'only had a cold' so she went out anyway and infected who knows how many people. Jesus Fucking Christ.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I had off yesterday and could have called off today because of snow. We didn't get a delivery, so there wasn't much to do. We weighed up a bunch of hams and I only worked 6 hours. I'm still sore but hopefully with some couch yoga, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Anyway, I saw a post from a friend who is a local musician. His girlfriend got sick last Wednesday and he got sick on Thursday. He is recovering but she is still not well. Reading through the comments, his bass playing sidekick said that she also has it but is faring better than they are. Also, they know when and where they got it. Some stupid bitch 'only had a cold' so she went out anyway and infected who knows how many people. Jesus Fucking Christ.
The covid is bad in my county, up 74% since Thanksgiving
and now we think our grandson is now infected from going to school, 13 years old and in school and they catch the pandemic,
WTF were they thinking about. how are School Kids going to understand social distancing when they just want to play and beat up on each other.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

I just got a COVID call from corporate. Another person in our store has it.

• 2Sad
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I have some family members who have covid, and they all still want to get together for Christmas. Fucking dumbasses.