WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today? [2020]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
My baby sitter that my sister and I have been using for 10 years is moving and I have to find someone else for next year. I trust almost no one with my kids so I'm extremely frustrated. I wish she could have waited one more year. šŸ˜­

Jung

???
Premium
My mom and grandpa regularly forget how to switch the input setting on the TV, and have to ask me to press the input button on the remote. My grandpa completely forgot how to use the DVD player after not using it for a long time, and had to ask me for help. He isn't senile. They just refuse to learn how to do anything, even though it would take 30 seconds. Fucking pisses me off.
Get them a cheap Harmony remote and setup macro buttons for DVD, TV etc; just click what you want to do and the remote chnages input and turns devices on/off. Did this for my parents and they love it.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
Couldn't stop because I didn't have insurance, so I sped away.
Hope to hell that they don't have a front/rear dash cam. Going to wish you had stopped, cause a hit & run carries a much stiffer penalty than driving without insurance. And if they claim injury? Oh baby... off to the hoosegow with you!

That was just a douchebag move right there.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
You're a douchebag, baby!
Wow... a regular wizard of comebacks there. That should aid you well when your cellie tells you get on your knees and make your best O face.

Anyway, what do I hate today? Idiotic uninsured motorists (also usually unlicensed) who cause unnecessary grief by causing hit & run accidents.

And also it's not Taco Tuesday yet.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Repainted my bedroom that was ORANGE, a nice dark blue. Used the entire gallon of paint. Needed a bit for touching up. Bought a quart, because I don't need no gallon. Did my touchups... Quart of paint is a shade off. Now I have big blotches on the wall. Have to buy a gallon for a recoat like I was avoiding. I am disappoint.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Repainted my bedroom that was ORANGE, a nice dark blue. Used the entire gallon of paint. Needed a bit for touching up. Bought a quart, because I don't need no gallon. Did my touchups... Quart of paint is a shade off. Now I have big blotches on the wall. Have to buy a gallon for a recoat like I was avoiding. I am disappoint.
Got pics?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Shitty paint matching.
Yeah they pooched that one pretty good but the bigger fuck you goes to YOU and those ceiling cut-ins. Just shut the fuck up about masking tape or lead the front with a curl or just be more steady or try an edger or any of your other bullshit. I've done it all fifty times over and it always ends with me firing a Purdy 3" through the window and kicking a TV. Fuck you man....FUCK YOU.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
It's ok. Looks easily fixable.

Yeah they pooched that one pretty good but the bigger fuck you goes to YOU and those ceiling cut-ins. Just shut the fuck up about masking tape or lead the front with a curl or just be more steady or try an edger or any of your other bullshit. I've done it all fifty times over and it always ends with me firing a Purdy 3" through the window and kicking a TV. Fuck you man....FUCK YOU.
Why did you edit the picture at the top to make the walls not look smooth against the ceiling?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, I'm pretty good at the ceiling shit, not so good at the floor trim... It sorta looks like your edit in places. I usually just get a fuckton of paint on the brush, then wipe whatever side of the brush is going to be next to the ceiling/whatever you don't want painted, and go painfully slow. Then wipe up mistakes as quick as I make them. Then use those little 4" rag rollers so you have a good margin when using the 9" roller. I just go slow the whole way so I don't have to lay down drop cloths and get my clothes all painty. Down side is when you dribble some paint then walk in it and track it all over the house you get to use 7 trees worth of paper towels.

That sucks. Better buy two gallons of paint, just in case.

Got any pics of the ORANGE bedroom?
Nah, I can recoat with probably 2 quarts, I can roll the shit out of the recoat. My main concern was getting the paint on the wall with the first gallon and then covering the light spots with the quart... But you see the end result. With a whole new gallon, I'll be able to put a thin coat on the wall. Probably 2 if really needed.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Yeah, I'm pretty good at the ceiling shit, not so good at the floor trim... It sorta looks like your edit in places. I usually just get a fuckton of paint on the brush, then wipe whatever side of the brush is going to be next to the ceiling/whatever you don't want painted, and go painfully slow. Then wipe up mistakes as quick as I make them. Then use those little 4" rag rollers so you have a good margin when using the 9" roller. I just go slow the whole way so I don't have to lay down drop cloths and get my clothes all painty. Down side is when you dribble some paint then walk in it and track it all over the house you get to use 7 trees worth of paper towels.

Nah, I can recoat with probably 2 quarts, I can roll the shit out of the recoat. My main concern was getting the paint on the wall with the first gallon and then covering the light spots with the quart... But you see the end result. With a whole new gallon, I'll be able to put a thin coat on the wall. Probably 2 if really needed.
You should coat yourself with the gallon of paint, then you'll be pretty.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Stupid bitch comes to work wearing slippers, gets told about it and feels like she's being singled-out (implying it's because she's black). No. It's because you're wearing fucking slippers to work! Fuck. I mean, it's inappropriate for anyone to wear slippers in public. If you're going outside, you put shoes on.

*I want to actually write down some random thoughts on paper. I can't find my fucking pen!*

Last edited:

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Her manager is racist.
Her manager refused to say anything to her about it because he knew how it was going to be. He's already had an 'incident' with her. The assistant store manager saw her wearing slippers and told him he needed to say something to her.

Her manager basically said YOU talk to her about it and even suggested that the assistant store manager have a female present in the room.

• 1Sad
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Her manager refused to say anything to her about it because he knew how it was going to be. He's already had an 'incident' with her. The assistant store manager saw her wearing slippers and told him he needed to say something to her.

Her manager basically said YOU talk to her about it and even suggested that the assistant store manager have a female present in the room.
Don't mind Fister. He's functionally retarded.